Top Certified Nutritionists in Rawalpindi
7 Doctor of Nutrition available in Rawalpindi
Also known as Dietetics, Diet Specialist, Doctor of Nutrition, Food and Nutrition Specialist, Food Specialist and Mahir-e-ghiza, ماہر غذائیت and ماہرغذا
Sort by :
Dietitian • Nutritionist
Dietitian • Nutritionist
Dietitian • Nutritionist
Nutrition science is a specialized field of health sciences that deals with the nutrition processes and study of nutrients in relevance with the body's growth, health, maintenance and reproduction.
Who is a Nutritionist?
A nutritionist is a specialist in the field of nutrition. A nutritionist provides nutrition counselling, does meal planning and provides assistance with nutrition education.
Types of Nutritionist
Nutritionists can pursue as a general nutritionist or can opt for subspecialization in the field of nutrition.
Following are the nine types of specialist nutritionists:
- Pediatric Nutritionists- This nutrition specialist works for pediatric dietary requirements , creates and access children nutrition policies and programs.
- Clinical Nutritionists- These nutritionists provide nutrition services to the patients who are getting treated for the medical disorders.
- Nutritional Therapists- Nutritional therapists are the nutrition experts that work on improving the health potential of individuals through nutritional changes. These therapists work on treating conditions by altering the dietary input of changes by changing quality, quantity and nutrients intake methods.
- Public Health Nutritionists- This type of nutrition experts work on providing nutritional services to improve public health rather than individuals.
- Sports Nutritionists- As indicated by the name, sports nutritionists provide nutrition counseling to either individuals athletes or teams that eventually contributes to their performance enhancement.
- Holistic Nutritionists- This type of nutritionists are the experts that provide food-based treatment to individual patients, groups and families unlike the conventional medical treatments. These nutritionists focus on physical, emotional, mental, spiritual wellbeing of patients alongside various environmental aspects to see how it affects a person’s health.
- Personal Nutritionists- These nutritionists work with individual clients and provide them nutritional advice to deal with health issues and improve their health in general.
- Eating Disorder Nutritionists- These nutritionists help patients deal with different types of eating disorders and turn the unhealthy food relationship into a healthier one.
- Certified Nutritionist Specialists (CNS)- These nutritionists are the certified nutritionistS having advanced evidence-based knowledge on different aspects of nutrition therapy, nutrition education and research.
Common Names of Nutritionists
Nutritionists in Rawalpindi are also known as
-Doctors of Nutrition
- Food Doctors
- غذا کا ماہر
Nutritionist in Rawalpindi
Rawalpindi- is a very important commercial, industrial and administrative city of Pakistan. Rawalpindi and Islamabad collectively form the fourth largest metropolitan area in the country. Due to this, Rawalpindi is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Nutritionist in Rawalpindi is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Nutritionists
Conditions treated by a best nutritionist in Rawalpindi are:
- Reduced appetite
- Celiac disease
- Food allergies
- Food intolerances
- Ulcerative colitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Crohn’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- High output stoma
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Short bowel syndrome
- Nutritional imbalance
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Rumination disorder
- Restrictive food intake disorder
- Management of diseases such as cardiac diseases, pulmonary diseases, diabetes and renal diseases etc.
Services and Treatments by Nutritionists Specialists in Rawalpindi
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best nutritionists in Rawalpindi are:
- Diet Plan for Weight Loss- Provide personalized diet plans according to individual calorie requirements that help to lose weight.
- Diet Plan for Weight Gain- Personalized diet plans and meals for weight gain consisting of calorie-dense foods.
- Child Nutrition- Children nutrition deals with the fulfilment of nutritional requirements of children and addressing nutrition related growth and development challenges.
- Nutrition Assessments- Nutritionists perform this assessment to have an idea about the nutritional requirements of patients that help them in decision-making.
- Meal Planning- It is done to replace an individual's unhealthy eating habits by planning meals in advance.
- Nutrition Education- Nutritionists play the role of nutritionist educators to educate the masses about healthy eating and nutrition behaviours that lead to volunteer adoption of healthy eating patterns.
- Eating Disorders- Fixation of abnormal eating patterns that are mostly behavioural and improving general wellbeing.
- Nutritional Advice- Nutritionists offer nutrition advice to the people that mainly involves the dos and don'ts of healthy eating.
- Food Allergies- Nutritionists help in management of food allergies by helping with identification of food allergen as well as in the treatment of these allergies.
- Digestive Problems- Here a nutritionist helps to address the digestive issues that are resulting in problems with an individual's nutrition.
- Food Intolerances- Treatment of various types of food intolerances by pointing out the foods that can cause reaction and compromise with an individual's nutrition.
- Disease Management- Unlike conventional medicinal approach, this deals with disease management via dietary approach. Diseases like diabetes, cardiac problems, pulmonary and kidney diseases can be addressed through this.
- Formation of Nutrition Policies- This is a community service with an aim to improve the nutritional status of masses and general well-being by formation of nutritional policy.
Our best nutritionist/nutrition doctor will carefully examine your nutrition status and will draft a customized diet plan accordingly.
Best Nutritionists in Rawalpindi - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert nutritionists from every part of Rawalpindi. Healthwire’s male and female best nutritionists in Rawalpindi are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best food doctors in Rawalpindi are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best nutritionist in Rawalpindi you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Nutritionist in Rawalpindi?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Nutritionist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Nutritionist in Rawalpindi?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Nutritionist in Rawalpindi or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Nutritionist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Nutritionist near me in Rawalpindi?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Nutritionist near you in Rawalpindi.
How can I find the most experienced Nutritionist in Rawalpindi?
To connect with the most experienced Nutritionist in Rawalpindi visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Nutritionist in the Rawalpindi. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Nutritionist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Nutritionist in Rawalpindi?
Following are the 5 best Nutritionists in Rawalpindi:
- Ms. Eram Javed
- Dr. Anosh Zafar
- Ms. Musarrat Bhatti
- Dr. Farah Faizan
- Dr. Naeem Akram