Top Certified Spinal Surgeons in Rawalpindi
2 Spine Specialist available in Rawalpindi
Also known as Brain surgeon, Neurosurgeon doctor, Spinal surgeon, Spine doctor, Spine specialist, Dimagh ka surgeon and دماغ کے ماہر سرجن ڈاکٹر
Sort by :
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Neurosurgery or neurological surgery is a specialized field of surgery that deals with the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases plus disorders of the brain and nervous system using surgical methods.
Who is a Spinal Surgeon?
A spinal surgeon is a medical health specialist who deals in the diagnosis and treatment of surgical procedures related to the spinal cord. Neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons are specifically trained in spine surgery.
Types of Spinal Surgery
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty - It is a procedure carried out, to help with the compression fractures in the vertebrae as a side effect of osteoporosis.
- Discectomy - In this procedure, the disk is removed when it tempers or presses on a nerve root.
- Foraminotomy - This procedure is specifically done to help prevent the bulging of nerve roots in the spinal region.
- Nucleoplasty - Nucleoplasty is a disc plasma decompression that is a procedure to help people with mildly herniated discs.
- Spinal fusion - This is a fusion between two vertebrae to help prevent the flexibility of the spine.
- Artificial disc replacement - This is another form of spinal fusion procedure.
Common Names of Spinal Surgeons
Spinal Surgeons in Rawalpindi are also known as
- Brain Surgeon
- Neurosurgeon doctor
- Dimagh ka surgeon
- دماغ کے ماہر سرجن ڈاکٹر
- Spinal Surgeon
- Spine Doctor
- Spine specialist
Spinal Surgeons in Rawalpindi
Rawalpindi is the fourth populated city in Pakistan. Rawalpindi is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially Sindh, visit Rawalpindi to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best Spinal Surgeons in Rawalpindi is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Spinal Surgeons
Common diseases and disorders treated by a top Spinal Surgeon in Rawalpindi are:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Spinal stenosis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Back pain
- Basilar invagination, basilar impression, and cranial settling
- Chronic spine and back pain
- Neck pain
- Osteoporosis and vertebral fractures
- Scheuermann's kyphosis
- Spinal cord cancer
- Spinal cord injury
- Spinal deformities
- Spinal fracture
- Spinal tumours
Services and Treatments by Spinal Surgeons/ Spinal Specialists in Rawalpindi
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top and best spine doctor/ spine specialist in Rawalpindi are:
- Examination and diagnosis of spinal injury
- Diagnosing the complications related to the spinal injuries
- Management of spinal health
- Pediatric spinal surgeon
Our best spinal surgeon/ spinal doctor in Rawalpindi will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Spinal Surgeons/ Spinal Doctors in Rawalpindi - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert spine doctors from every part of Rawalpindi . Healthwire’s best male and female Spinal Surgeons/ Spinal Doctors in Rawalpindi are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top Spinal Surgeons/ Spinal doctors in Rawalpindi are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the best Spinal Surgeon/ Spinal doctor in Rawalpindi you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Spinal Surgeon in Rawalpindi?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Spinal Surgeon is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Spinal Surgeon in Rawalpindi?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Spinal Surgeon in Rawalpindi or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Spinal Surgeon, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Spinal Surgeon near me in Rawalpindi?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Spinal Surgeon near you in Rawalpindi.
How can I find the most experienced Spinal Surgeon in Rawalpindi?
To connect with the most experienced Spinal Surgeon in Rawalpindi visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Spinal Surgeon in the Rawalpindi. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Spinal Surgeon?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing