A cosmetologist or cosmetic surgeon is a medical physician who specializes in the alternation, reconstruction and restoration of the human body is known as a “cosmetologist” or “cosmetic surgeon”.
1 Top Certified Cosmetologists in Sargodha
Also known as Doctor of Cosmetology and کاسمیٹولوجسٹ
MBBS, MCPS, FCPS (Dermatology)
Cosmetology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with non-surgical and surgical treatments for enhancing the facial features and appearance of a person.
Who is a Cosmetologist?
A cosmetologist is an expert medical doctor in the field of cosmetology. A cosmetologist basically deals with the alternation, restoration and reconstruction of the human body.
Cosmetologists are often confused with plastic surgeons, however, a cosmetologist specializes majorly in aesthetic medicine while a plastic surgeon deals with the reconstruction of the human body due to any trauma or illness.
Common Names of Cosmetologists
Cosmetologists in Sargodha are also known as
- Doctors of Cosmetology
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Cosmetic Dermatologist
- Doctors of Aesthetic Medicine Specialist
- Aesthetic Medicine Specialists
Cosmetologists in Sargodha
Sargodha- the fastest growing and one of the planned cities of Pakistan is also known as “City of Eagles”. It is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People from all over the country visit Sargodha to benefit from advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best Cosmetologists in Sargodha is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Cosmetologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best doctors of cosmetology in Sargodha are:
- Actinic keratosis
- Latex allergy
- Contact dermatitis
- Spider veins
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Skin blemishes
- Skin irritation
- Fine lines
- Discolouration of skin
- Hair Issues
- Skin scars
- Crow’s feet skin issue
- Sun-damaged skin
- Saggy skin
Services and Treatments by Cosmetologists in Sargodha
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best cosmetology doctors in Sargodha are:
- General Cosmetology- Accessing and treating all kinds of skin issues for aesthetic purposes.
- Moles- Providing the best medical care for all types of moles.
- Botox Injections- Botox injections are used to treat facial wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cosmetic injections- Special injections treating scarring, wrinkles etc.
- Chemical peels- Applying chemical solutions on the skin to rejuvenate the skin by removing dead cells.
- Hydrafacial- The skin is deeply cleansed, exfoliated and hydrated by this treatment.
- Acne treatment- Targeting the sweat glands, skin cells and bacteria to help cure acne.
- Facial Brightening Treatment- A deep cellular level brightening facial treatment for glowing skin.
- Whitening Injections- It’s a total body whitening treatment using anti-ageing therapy, glutathione and glutathione boosters.
- Vampire Face Lift- It is one of the revolutionary cosmetology procedures that helps to restore the elasticity of the skin. New skin cells and tissues are generated using a person’s own platelets, the structure of the skin is improved.
- Laser and Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Tumescent Liposuction
Our top cosmetologist in Sargodha will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Cosmetologists in Sargodha - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert cosmetologists from every part of Sargodha. Healthwire’s male and female best cosmetologists in Sargodha are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top cosmetologists in Sargodha are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best cosmetologist in Sargodha you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Cosmetologists in Top Hospitals of Sargodha
Doctors for Treatment in Sargodha
- Doctors for Acne scars in Sargodha
- Doctors for Acrodermatitis in Sargodha
- Doctors for Actinic keratosis in Sargodha
- Doctors for Benign skin tumors in Sargodha
- Doctors for Carbuncle in Sargodha
- Doctors for Cellulitis in Sargodha
- Doctors for Cold sore in Sargodha
- Doctors for Dandruff in Sargodha
- Doctors for Eczema in Sargodha
- Doctors for Erysipelas in Sargodha
- Doctors for Fungal nail infection in Sargodha
- Doctors for Hair loss in Sargodha
- Doctors for Hives (urticaria) in Sargodha
- Doctors for Hypohidrosis in Sargodha
- Doctors for Ichthyrosis vulgaricus in Sargodha
- Doctors for Impetigo in Sargodha
- Doctors for Ingrown nails in Sargodha
- Doctors for Keloid in Sargodha
- Doctors for Lichen planus in Sargodha
- Doctors for Melasma in Sargodha
- Doctors for Moles in Sargodha
- Doctors for Molluscum contagiosum in Sargodha
- Doctors for Necrotizing fasciitis in Sargodha
- Doctors for Pemphigoid in Sargodha
- Doctors for Pilonidal sinus in Sargodha
- Doctors for Pimples in Sargodha
- Doctors for Rosacea in Sargodha
- Doctors for Seborrheic dermatitis in Sargodha
- Doctors for Seborrheic keratosis in Sargodha
- Doctors for Shingles in Sargodha
- Doctors for Skin allergy in Sargodha
- Doctors for Skin cancer in Sargodha
- Doctors for Skin fungal infections in Sargodha
- Doctors for Tinea versicolor in Sargodha
- Doctors for Varicose vein in Sargodha
- Doctors for Warts in Sargodha
- Doctors for Wrinkles in Sargodha
Frequently Asked Questions
The first visits are usually simple, as the cosmetologists take their time in observing the condition of your skin or hair. Nothing complex or long is done on the first visit. For common skin procedures or facial enhancing treatment, a cosmetologist will simply diagnose the skin or hair problem and prescribe a treatment, mostly in the form of medicines or ointment or can even provide you skin improving facials.
Every individual has a different type and nature of the skin. Therefore it is always best to visit a cosmetologist to know better about your skin needs and wants. However, one thing that all cosmetologists advise regardless of your age is the use of sunscreen and hydration for your skin.
If you are suffering from any skin, hair or nail issue, you need to visit the cosmetologist without any delay. The reason being that skin issues need to be addressed urgently. If however, you are unsure about how often you need to see a cosmetologist, you can ask your primary healthcare provider or general physician for their recommendation. From consultation to treatment, your cosmetologist will help you in drafting the customized treatment plan as per your condition.
Cosmetologists and cosmetic surgeons are the same, as they both use various non-surgical and surgical methods to alter, reconstruct and restore the human body to particularly enhance the appearance of a person.
A cosmetologist uses non-surgical to surgical treatment of the alternation, reconstruction and restoration of the human body. Cosmetologists are often confused with plastic surgeons. But, cosmetic surgeons majorly deal with enhancing the appearance of a person. While plastic surgeons deal with the reconstruction of the facial and other body defects due to any disease, burns, traumas or birth defects such as the cleft palate.
You need to consider the following factors while looking for a cosmetologist: The type of skin or hair issue you are suffering from. Narrowing down your skin or hair concern and the cosmetology treatment you want. The cosmetologist should be PMDC or other medical board certified. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best cosmetologist near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best cosmetologists near you in Sargodha, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practising hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best cosmetologist in Sargodha is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best cosmetologists in Sargodha or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a cosmetologist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified cosmetologist in Sargodha via Healthwire.pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best cosmetologist in Sargodha. Find a list of the best cosmetologists in Sargodha providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.