Top Certified Dentists in Sargodha
5 Dentist available in Sargodha
Also known as Dental Surgeon, Teeth Doctor, Dandan-saaz, دندان ساز and دانتوں کا ڈاکٹر
Sort by :
Dr. Moaz Iqbal
Dr. Abdul Rehman
Dentist | BDS, RDS, MPhil
Dr. Rehana Sadia Rai
Dr. Arshad Shahid
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Dentistry, oral medicine or dental medicine is the field of medicine that deals with the study, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease and disorders of the oral cavity and teeth issues.
Who is a Dentist?
A dentist is a specialized medical health practitioner in the field of dentistry. The dentists can assess, diagnose, treat and prevent various diseases plus disorders of all kinds of teeth and oral health issues.
Types of Dentists
Depending on the various dental services there are seven different types of specialist dentists:
- Oral Medicine or General Dentistry
- Endodontist (Tooth Root Dentist)
- Orthodontist (Alignment Dentist)
- Periodontist (Gum Specialist)
- Prosthodontist (Restoration Dentist)
- Pedodontist (Pediatric Dentist)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Common Names of Dentists
Dentists in Sargodha are also known as
- Dental Surgeons
- Teeth Doctors
- Doctors of Dentistry
- Oral Health Doctors
- Oral Health Specialists
- Oral Health Consultants
- دندان ساز
- دانتوں کا ڈاکٹر
Dentists in Sargodha
Sargodha- the fastest growing and one of the planned cities of Pakistan is also known as “City of Eagles”. It is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People visit Sargodha to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified dentists in Sargodha is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Dentists
Common teeth disease and disorders treated by a dentist in Sargodha are:
- Stained teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Impacted teeth
- Cracked tooth
- Sensitivity of teeth
- Hyperdontia (Too many teeth)
- Crooked teeth
- Gap between teeth
- Bleeding gums
- Swollen gums
- Clenching or grinding teeth
- Wisdom teeth problems
- Jaw joint problem
- TMJ disorders
- Canine teeth issue
- Orofacial pain
- Dental caries
- Tooth decay
- Oral cancer
Services and Treatments by Dentists in Sargodha
Some of the common dental services and treatments offered by the top dentists in Sargodha are:
- Bonding- Teeth that are chipped, discoloured, fractured or decayed are repaired by this treatment.
- Braces- In order to align or correct the teeth and solve bite-related problems, braces are used by dentists. Braces are also used to straighten the teeth.
- Bridges and Implants- In order to replace the missing tooth or teeth bridges and implants are used.
- Crowns and Caps- A cap or crown is a cover that is used to repair misshaped, broken, decayed or badly stained teeth. They are made up of porcelain, metal, acrylic or porcelain-metal mixture.
- Gum Surgery- This surgery is done in case of gingivitis and periodontitis when the disease becomes quite severe.
- Root Canals- Abscessed or diseased teeth are treated by root canals. This procedure saves your original tooth instead of being replaced by an artificial tooth.
- Veneers- This procedure can be used as an alternative instead of the crowns. Veneers are basically thin strong pieces of porcelain that are bound with the teeth.
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Extractions
- Fillings and Repairs
- Oral Cancer Examination
Our best dental surgeons in Sargodha will carefully examine the condition of your dental health issue and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Dentists in Sargodha - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert teeth doctors from every part of Sargodha. Healthwire’s male and female best dentists in Sargodha are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best dentists in Sargodha are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the top dentists in Sargodha you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Sargodha
- Doctors for Bad breath in Sargodha
- Doctors for Bleeding gums in Sargodha
- Doctors for Canker sore in Sargodha
- Doctors for Dental caries in Sargodha
- Doctors for Dupuytren's contracture (hypodontia) in Sargodha
- Doctors for Gingivitis in Sargodha
- Doctors for Periodontitis in Sargodha
- Doctors for Tooth decay in Sargodha
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Dentist in Sargodha?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Dentist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Dentist in Sargodha?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Dentist in Sargodha or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Dentist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Dentist near me in Sargodha?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Dentist near you in Sargodha.
How can I find the most experienced Dentist in Sargodha?
To connect with the most experienced Dentist in Sargodha visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Dentist in the Sargodha. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Dentist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Dentist in Sargodha?
Following are the 5 best Dentists in Sargodha:
- Dr. Moaz Iqbal
- Dr.Irfan Chaudhary
- Dr. Abdul Rehman
- Dr. Rehana Sadia Rai
- Dr. Arshad Shahid