Top Certified Medical Specialists in Sargodha
1 General Practitioner available in Sargodha
Sort by :
Medical Speciality is a branch of medicine that is focused on studying specific diseases,learning medical practice skills, and the philosophy behind medicine use. Medical specialization is a very broad field after which an individual has to further specialize a particular body function.
Who is a Medical Specialist?
A medical specialist is a medical health practitioner who studies advanced education in medicine and further trains in a specific field of medicine. Most of these specialists start off with general practice and study of the medicine.
Types of Medical Specialists
- General Physician - A General Practitioner or General Physician is a healthcare specialist who specializes in disease affecting the primary functions of the body. Their specialization, however, does not involve surgery. A General Physician specializes in treating all medical conditions affecting primarily cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, haematological and endocrine systems.
- General Surgeon - General Surgeons are primary healthcare practitioners who have specialized in surgery for treating disease and repairing injuries. They are also responsible for performing diagnostic tests and post-surgical healing guidance.
- Internal Medicine Specialist - Also known as Internist, an Internal Medicine Specialist is a general physician practicing highly advanced internal medicine regulation for major disease diagnosis and prevention. An Internist or a Doctor of Internal Medicine is NOT to be confused with an intern; who happens to be a first-year residency medical student.
- Endocrinologist - Endocrinologists treat a variety of metabolic and hormonal disorders. If you are suffering from a slow heart rate, dry skin, hormonal imbalance, these may be signs and symptoms of thyroid problems and so you have to consult an endocrinologist.
- Gastroenterologist - A Gastroenterologist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats problems in the gastrointestinal tract and liver. They provide full primary care for gastric issues in both men and women. They are also known as ‘Stomach Specialists’.
- Family Medicine Specialist- A Family Medicine is a physician who is specifically trained in conventional medicine for an individual or a family involving all of the ages.
Common name of Medical Specialists
Also known as
- General Practitioner ,
- ماہرِ طب ,
Medical Specialists in Sargodha
Sargodha, the fastest growing and one of the planned cities of Pakistan is also known as “City of Eagles”. It is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People from all over Pakistan, visit Sargodha for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Medical Specialists in Sargodha is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Medical Specialists
Services and treatments offered by a Medical Specialistin Sargodha are:
- Heart Conditions
- Breathing Complications
- Bacterial infections
- Diarrhea and Stomach issues
- Infections after surgery
- Parasite infections.
- Blood pressure, heart complications
- Weight complications
Services and Treatments offered by Medical Specialists in Sargodha
Services for a medical specialist are very vast. Most of these medical specialists have one or more specialities that they will be practicing. However almost all of the medical specialist provide these services to their patients;
- Preventive Care - Almost all medical specialists have been highly trained into advanced practices of preventive healthcare with a comprehensive health plan outlined for the patient.
- Diagnostic Services - Different tests and procedures run by a specialist to determine the underlying cause of the health issue. Some of these tests are but not limited to; X-Rays, Spirometry, pap smears, dexa scans, blood glucose tests, pregnancy tests, urine cultures, throat cultures, hemoglobin tests, stool occult blood tests and other blood tests.
- Emergency Services - Most Medical Practitioners also provide emergency family medicine, trauma care, holistic care and other means of medicine.
- Surgical Services - Some medical Specialists have further advanced practice in surgical services. Majority of the medical specialists are specialised in performing minor surgeries such as moles, skin warts, small cysts, skin grafting and skin lesions.
Best Medical Specialists in Sargodha- Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert health doctors from every part of Sargodha. Healthwire’s male and female top Medical Specialists in Sargodha are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best health doctors in Sargodha are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I find the most experienced Medical Specialist in Sargodha?
To connect with the most experienced Medical Specialist in Sargodha visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Medical Specialist in the Sargodha. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
What is the fee range of the Medical Specialist in Sargodha?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Medical Specialist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Medical Specialist in Sargodha?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Medical Specialist in Sargodha or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Medical Specialist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Medical Specialist near me in Sargodha?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Medical Specialist near you in Sargodha.
How do I choose a Medical Specialist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Medical Specialist in Sargodha?
Following are the 5 best Medical Specialists in Sargodha:
- Dr. Jahanzaib
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Suresh Kumar
- Dr. Waqas Ahmad Madni