A neurologist or brain doctor is a specialized medical doctor who treats various diseases and disorders of the brain and related conditions.
3 Top Certified Neurologists/Brain Specialists in Sargodha
Also known as Brain Doctor, Neuro Physician, Neuro Specialist, Neuro Consultant,Mahir-e-ilm-ul asaab and دماغ کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
MBBS, MS, DCN (Neuro Medicine )
MBBS, MCPS, FCPS
Neurology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the various types of diseases plus disorders related to the brain and nervous system.
Who is a Neurologist?
A neurologist is a medical health specialist who deals with the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of various diseases plus disorders of the nervous system.
Types of Neurologists
The nervous system is really complex therefore a neurologist has to specialize in the particular area of neurology. For this, a neurologist need specific training and fellowship
Following are the 14 major types of specialist neurologists:
- Headache Medicine Specialists
- Clinical Neurologists
- Neuromuscular Medicine Specialists
- Neurocritical Care Specialists
- Geriatric Neurologists
- Autonomic Disorder Specialists
- Vascular Neurologists
- Pediatric Neurologists
- Interventional Neurologists
- Epilepsy Neurologists
- Sleep Medicine Specialists
Common Names of Neurologists
Neurologists in Sargodha are also known as
- Brain Doctors
- Neuro Physicians
- Neuro Specialists
- Neuro Consultants
- Doctors of Neurology
- Brain Specialist
- Mahir-e-ilm-ul asaab
- دماغ کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Sargodha
Sargodha- the fastest growing and one of the planned cities of Pakistan is also known as “City of Eagles”. It is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People from all over the country visit Sargodha to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best neurophysicians in Sargodha is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Neurologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best neurologists in Sargodha are:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Brain tumours
- Brain trauma
- Cerebellar disorders
- Degenerative nerve disorder
- Headaches, migraines and sinus
- Infections (bacterial, fungal and viral)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke care
- Movement disorders
- Spinal cord disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke care
- Sleep disorders
- Sinus Problem
- Tourette’s Syndrome etc
Services and Treatments by Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Sargodha
Neurophysicians or neurologists perform various tests and procedures to treat neurological disorders. Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top neurologists in Sargodha are:
- A complete examination of neurological diseases plus disorders.
- Electromyography- In this procedure, the neurologist checks how the muscle of the person responds to electrical stimulation from the motor neurons. These EMG results are used by neurologists to diagnose ALS, myasthenia and other neuromuscular diseases.
- Electroencephalogram-. The EEG results from this procedure are used to diagnose sleeping problems, seizures, epilepsy and brain tumours.
- Lumbar Puncture- It is a procedure, in which a sample of spinal fluid is taken from the brain and is used to diagnose diseases such as meningitis, myelitis, encephalitis, leukaemia, bleeding in the brain, dementia, multiple sclerosis etc.
- Other tests include angiography, tensilon test, biopsy, genetic testing, blood and urine analysis, ultrasounds, PET, MRI and imaging tests.
Other common services that neurophysicians in Sargodha can offer include:
- Comprehensive neurological care
- Headaches and migraine care
- Memory disorders treatment
- Autoimmune disorders treatments
- Neuromuscular disorders treatment
- Back and spine problems care
- Numbness, weakness and balancing problems treatment
- Epilepsy and seizures service
- Stroke and neurovascular care
- Parkinson’s tremor and movement disorder care
- Neuromuscular and peripheral nerve disorder treatment etc
Our best brain specialist in Sargodha will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Neurologists in Sargodha - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with a qualified and expert brain specialist from every part of Sargodha. Healthwire’s best male and female neurologists in Sargodha are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top neurologist/brain specialists in Sargodha are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best neurologist/neuro physician in Sargodha you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Neurologists in Top Hospitals of Sargodha
Doctors for Treatment in Sargodha
Frequently Asked Questions
During your first visit, the neurologist would ask about your medical history, conduct some physical or neurological test, if you have any test, he/she will assess them and then decide on further test or treatment since the nervous system is complex.
If you are suffering from continuous headaches, dizziness, vertigo extreme nose bleed, memory loss, epilepsy, movement disorders, tremors etc. then these are the signs of possible neurological disorder and in this case, you have to consult a neurologist. From consultation to treatment, your neurologist will help you in drafting the customized treatment plan as per your condition.
You need to consider the following factors while looking for a neurologist: First, you need to check your symptoms. Narrowing down your health concerns, whether it’s headache, sleeping disorder, continuous nose bleed, migraine etc. The neurologist should be PMDC or other medical board certified. Lastly, if you still have ambiguity and want to get connected with the best neurologist near you, you can easily reach out to Healthwire.pk or call at 04232500989. You can also find the list of best neurologists near you in Sargodha, exclusively available on Healthwire.pk.
Depending upon the doctor’s practising hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best neurologist in Sargodha is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best neurologists in Sargodha or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a neurologist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified neurologist in Sargodha via Healthwire.pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best neurologist in Sargodha. Find a list of the best neurologists in Sargodha providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.