Top Certified Neurologists in Sargodha
4 Neurophysician available in Sargodha
Also known as Brain Doctor, Neuro Physician, Neuro Specialist, Neuro Consultant,Mahir-e-ilm-ul asaab and دماغ کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Sort by :
Dr. Shahid Mukhtar
Dr. Adnan Hameed Gill
Neurologist | MBBS, FCPS
Assist. Prof. Dr. Ghulam Mustafa Wardag
Neurologist | MBBS, MS, DCN (Neuro Medicine )
Dr. Nasrullah Langove
Neurologist • Neurosurgeon | MBBS, MCPS, FCPS
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Neurology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the various types of diseases plus disorders related to the brain and nervous system.
Who is a Neurologist?
A neurologist is a medical health specialist who deals with the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of various diseases plus disorders of the nervous system.
Types of Neurologists
The nervous system is really complex therefore a neurologist has to specialize in the particular area of neurology. For this, a neurologist need specific training and fellowship
Following are the 14 major types of specialist neurologists:
- Headache Medicine Specialists
- Clinical Neurologists
- Neuromuscular Medicine Specialists
- Neurocritical Care Specialists
- Geriatric Neurologists
- Autonomic Disorder Specialists
- Vascular Neurologists
- Pediatric Neurologists
- Interventional Neurologists
- Epilepsy Neurologists
- Sleep Medicine Specialists
Common Names of Neurologists
Neurologists in Sargodha are also known as
- Brain Doctors
- Neuro Physicians
- Neuro Specialists
- Neuro Consultants
- Doctors of Neurology
- Brain Specialist
- Mahir-e-ilm-ul asaab
- دماغ کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Sargodha
Sargodha- the fastest growing and one of the planned cities of Pakistan is also known as “City of Eagles”. It is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People from all over the country visit Sargodha to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best neurophysicians in Sargodha is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Neurologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best neurologists in Sargodha are:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Brain tumours
- Brain trauma
- Cerebellar disorders
- Degenerative nerve disorder
- Headaches, migraines and sinus
- Infections (bacterial, fungal and viral)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke care
- Movement disorders
- Spinal cord disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke care
- Sleep disorders
- Sinus Problem
- Tourette’s Syndrome etc
Services and Treatments by Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Sargodha
Neurophysicians or neurologists perform various tests and procedures to treat neurological disorders. Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top neurologists in Sargodha are:
- A complete examination of neurological diseases plus disorders.
- Electromyography- In this procedure, the neurologist checks how the muscle of the person responds to electrical stimulation from the motor neurons. These EMG results are used by neurologists to diagnose ALS, myasthenia and other neuromuscular diseases.
- Electroencephalogram-. The EEG results from this procedure are used to diagnose sleeping problems, seizures, epilepsy and brain tumours.
- Lumbar Puncture- It is a procedure, in which a sample of spinal fluid is taken from the brain and is used to diagnose diseases such as meningitis, myelitis, encephalitis, leukaemia, bleeding in the brain, dementia, multiple sclerosis etc.
- Other tests include angiography, tensilon test, biopsy, genetic testing, blood and urine analysis, ultrasounds, PET, MRI and imaging tests.
Other common services that neurophysicians in Sargodha can offer include:
- Comprehensive neurological care
- Headaches and migraine care
- Memory disorders treatment
- Autoimmune disorders treatments
- Neuromuscular disorders treatment
- Back and spine problems care
- Numbness, weakness and balancing problems treatment
- Epilepsy and seizures service
- Stroke and neurovascular care
- Parkinson’s tremor and movement disorder care
- Neuromuscular and peripheral nerve disorder treatment etc
Our best brain specialist in Sargodha will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Neurologists in Sargodha - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with a qualified and expert brain specialist from every part of Sargodha. Healthwire’s best male and female neurologists in Sargodha are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top neurologist/brain specialists in Sargodha are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best neurologist/neuro physician in Sargodha you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Sargodha
- Doctors for Cerebral herniation in Sargodha
- Doctors for Cerebral palsy in Sargodha
- Doctors for Cluster headache in Sargodha
- Doctors for Concussion in Sargodha
- Doctors for Dementia in Sargodha
- Doctors for Down syndrome in Sargodha
- Doctors for Epilepsy in Sargodha
- Doctors for Fits in Sargodha
- Doctors for Headache in Sargodha
- Doctors for Migraine in Sargodha
- Doctors for Multiple sclerosis (ms) in Sargodha
- Doctors for Panic disorder in Sargodha
- Doctors for Parkinson's disease in Sargodha
- Doctors for Posttraumatic stress disorder (ptsd) in Sargodha
- Doctors for Progressive supranuclear palsy in Sargodha
- Doctors for Schizophrenia in Sargodha
- Doctors for Seizures in Sargodha
- Doctors for Sleep disorder (insomnia) in Sargodha
- Doctors for Struge weber syndrome in Sargodha
- Doctors for Transient ischemic attack in Sargodha
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Neurologist in Sargodha?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Neurologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Neurologist in Sargodha?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Neurologist in Sargodha or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Neurologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Neurologist near me in Sargodha?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Neurologist near you in Sargodha.
How can I find the most experienced Neurologist in Sargodha?
To connect with the most experienced Neurologist in Sargodha visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Neurologist in the Sargodha. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Neurologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Neurologist in Sargodha?
Following are the 5 best Neurologists in Sargodha:
- Dr. Shahid Mukhtar
- Dr. Adnan Hameed Gill
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Ghulam Mustafa Wardag
- Dr. Nasrullah Langove