Top Certified Nutritionists/Doctor of Nutrition in Sargodha
2 Doctor of Nutrition available in Sargodha
Sort by :
2 Yearsof Experience
15-30 minsWait Time
Wajahat Hospital ( Satellite Town ) Rs 1000SAVE UPTO Rs. 200/- ON ONLINE PAYMENT
2 Yearsof Experience
15-30 minsWait Time
Rabia International Hospital ( Satellite Town ) Rs 1000SAVE UPTO Rs. 200/- ON ONLINE PAYMENT
Nutrition science is a specialized field of health sciences that deals with the nutrition processes and study of nutrients in relevance with the body's growth, health, maintenance and reproduction.
Who is a Nutritionist?
A nutritionist is a specialist in the field of nutrition. A nutritionist provides nutrition counselling, does meal planning and provides assistance with nutrition education.
Types of Nutritionist
Nutritionists can pursue as a general nutritionist or can opt for subspecialization in the field of nutrition.
Following are the nine types of specialist nutritionists:
- Pediatric Nutritionists
- Clinical Nutritionists
- Nutritional Therapists
- Public Health Nutritionists
- Sports Nutritionists
- Holistic Nutritionists
- Personal Nutritionists
- Eating Disorder Nutritionists
- Certified Nutritionist Specialists (CNS)
Common Names of Nutritionists
Nutritionists in Sargodha are also known as
-Doctors of Nutrition
- Food Doctors
- غذا کا ماہر
Nutritionist in Sargodha
Sargodha- the fastest growing and one of the planned cities of Pakistan is also known as “City of Eagles”. It is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Nutritionist in Sargodha is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Nutritionists
Conditions treated by a best nutritionist in Sargodha are:
- Reduced appetite
- Celiac disease
- Food allergies
- Food intolerances
- Ulcerative colitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Crohn’s disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- High output stoma
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Short bowel syndrome
- Nutritional imbalance
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Rumination disorder
- Restrictive food intake disorder
- Management of diseases such as cardiac diseases, pulmonary diseases, diabetes and renal diseases etc.
Services and Treatments by Nutritionists Specialists in Sargodha
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best nutritionists in Sargodha are:
- Diet Plan for Weight Loss- Provide personalized diet plans according to individual calorie requirements that help to lose weight.
- Diet Plan for Weight Gain- Personalized diet plans and meals for weight gain consisting of calorie-dense foods.
- Child Nutrition- Children nutrition deals with the fulfilment of nutritional requirements of children and addressing nutrition related growth and development challenges.
- Nutrition Assessments- Nutritionists perform this assessment to have an idea about the nutritional requirements of patients that help them in decision-making.
- Eating Disorders- Fixation of abnormal eating patterns that are mostly behavioural and improving general wellbeing.
- Food Allergies- Nutritionists help in management of food allergies by helping with identification of food allergen as well as in the treatment of these allergies.
Our best nutritionist/nutrition doctor will carefully examine your nutrition status and will draft a customized diet plan accordingly.
Best Nutritionists in Sargodha - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert nutritionists from every part of Sargodha Healthwire’s male and female best nutritionists in Sargodha are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best food doctors in Sargodha are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best nutritionist in Sargodha you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Nutritionist in Sargodha?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Nutritionist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Nutritionist in Sargodha?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Nutritionist in Sargodha or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Nutritionist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Nutritionist near me in Sargodha?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Nutritionist near you in Sargodha.
How can I find the most experienced Nutritionist in Sargodha?
To connect with the most experienced Nutritionist in Sargodha visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Nutritionist in the Sargodha. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Nutritionist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Nutritionist in Sargodha?
Following are the 5 best Nutritionists in Sargodha:
- Ms. Zainab Naseer
- Ms. Sidra Zafar