Top Certified Neurologists in Sialkot
2 Neurophysician available in Sialkot
Also known as Brain Doctor, Neuro Physician, Neuro Specialist, Neuro Consultant,Mahir-e-ilm-ul asaab and دماغ کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Sort by :
Dr. Muhammad Yasir Mukhtar
Neurosurgeon • Pediatric Neuro Physician • Spinal Surgeon • Neurologist
Years of Experience
Dr. Muhammad Uzair
Pediatrician • Neurologist | MBBS , FCPS (Paediatrics) , Fellowship Pediatric Neurology
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Neurology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the various types of diseases plus disorders related to the brain and nervous system.
Who is a Neurologist?
A neurologist is a medical health specialist who deals with the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of various diseases plus disorders of the nervous system.
Types of Neurologists
The nervous system is really complex therefore a neurologist has to specialize in the particular area of neurology. For this, a neurologist need specific training and fellowship
Following are the 14 major types of specialist neurologists:
- Headache Medicine Specialists
- Clinical Neurologists
- Neuromuscular Medicine Specialists
- Neurocritical Care Specialists
- Geriatric Neurologists
- Autonomic Disorder Specialists
- Vascular Neurologists
- Pediatric Neurologists
- Interventional Neurologists
- Epilepsy Neurologists
- Sleep Medicine Specialists
Common Names of Neurologists
Neurologists in Sialkot are also known as
- Brain Doctors
- Neuro Physicians
- Neuro Specialists
- Neuro Consultants
- Doctors of Neurology
- Brain Specialist
- Mahir-e-ilm-ul asaab
- دماغ کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Sialkot
Sialkot- is the most industrialized region of Punjab and the second-largest
source of exports exchange earnings for its surgical products, sports goods, leather goods etc. Due to this reason and for being the 13th populated city of Pakistan, it is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People visit Sialkot to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best neurophysicians in Sialkot is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Neurologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best neurologists in Sialkot are:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Brain tumours
- Brain trauma
- Cerebellar disorders
- Degenerative nerve disorder
- Headaches, migraines and sinus
- Infections (bacterial, fungal and viral)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke care
- Movement disorders
- Spinal cord disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke care
- Sleep disorders
- Sinus Problem
- Tourette’s Syndrome etc
Services and Treatments by Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Sialkot
Neurophysicians or neurologists perform various tests and procedures to treat neurological disorders. Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top neurologists in Sialkot are:
- A complete examination of neurological diseases plus disorders.
- Electromyography- In this procedure, the neurologist checks how the muscle of the person responds to electrical stimulation from the motor neurons. These EMG results are used by neurologists to diagnose ALS, myasthenia and other neuromuscular diseases.
- Electroencephalogram-. The EEG results from this procedure are used to diagnose sleeping problems, seizures, epilepsy and brain tumours.
- Lumbar Puncture- It is a procedure, in which a sample of spinal fluid is taken from the brain and is used to diagnose diseases such as meningitis, myelitis, encephalitis, leukaemia, bleeding in the brain, dementia, multiple sclerosis etc.
- Other tests include angiography, tensilon test, biopsy, genetic testing, blood and urine analysis, ultrasounds, PET, MRI and imaging tests.
Other common services that neurophysicians in Sialkot can offer include:
- Comprehensive neurological care
- Headaches and migraine care
- Memory disorders treatment
- Autoimmune disorders treatments
- Neuromuscular disorders treatment
- Back and spine problems care
- Numbness, weakness and balancing problems treatment
- Epilepsy and seizures service
- Stroke and neurovascular care
- Parkinson’s tremor and movement disorder care
- Neuromuscular and peripheral nerve disorder treatment etc
Our best brain specialist in Sialkot will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Neurologists in Sialkot - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with a qualified and expert brain specialist from every part of Sialkot. Healthwire’s best male and female neurologists in Sialkot are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top neurologist/brain specialists in Sialkot are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best neurologist/neuro physician in Sialkot you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Sialkot
- Doctors for Cerebral herniation in Sialkot
- Doctors for Cerebral palsy in Sialkot
- Doctors for Cluster headache in Sialkot
- Doctors for Concussion in Sialkot
- Doctors for Dementia in Sialkot
- Doctors for Down syndrome in Sialkot
- Doctors for Epilepsy in Sialkot
- Doctors for Fits in Sialkot
- Doctors for Headache in Sialkot
- Doctors for Migraine in Sialkot
- Doctors for Multiple sclerosis (ms) in Sialkot
- Doctors for Panic disorder in Sialkot
- Doctors for Parkinson's disease in Sialkot
- Doctors for Posttraumatic stress disorder (ptsd) in Sialkot
- Doctors for Progressive supranuclear palsy in Sialkot
- Doctors for Schizophrenia in Sialkot
- Doctors for Seizures in Sialkot
- Doctors for Sleep disorder (insomnia) in Sialkot
- Doctors for Struge weber syndrome in Sialkot
- Doctors for Transient ischemic attack in Sialkot
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Neurologist in Sialkot?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Neurologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Neurologist in Sialkot?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Neurologist in Sialkot or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Neurologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Neurologist near me in Sialkot?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Neurologist near you in Sialkot.
How can I find the most experienced Neurologist in Sialkot?
To connect with the most experienced Neurologist in Sialkot visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Neurologist in the Sialkot. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Neurologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Neurologist in Sialkot?
Following are the 5 best Neurologists in Sialkot:
- Dr. Muhammad Yasir Mukhtar
- Dr. Muhammad Uzair