Best Orthopedic Surgeons in Sialkot
3 Orthopedic Surgeon available in Sialkot
Also Known as Orthopedist, Ortho Surgeon, Bone Doctor, Orthopaedician, Hadiyun ka surgeon and ہڈیوں کا سرجن
Sort by :
Dr. Ijaz Ameen
Prof. Dr. Tanveer Haider
Dr. Rizwan Anwar
Orthopedic Surgeon | MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery)
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Who is an Orthopedic Surgeon?
Orthopedics is the study of the musculoskeletal system such as (joints, tendons, bones and ligaments).
An orthopedic surgeon is responsible for treating all kinds of bones, joints, ligaments and tendons-related diseases in people of all age groups. An orthopedic surgeon in Sialkot performs both surgical and non-surgical treatments for broken bones, stress fractures, dislocations, tendons ruptures or tears even muscle injuries.
Orthopedic Surgeon in Sialkot
Sialkot is known for its best doctors and hospitals. People from all over the country, especially in Punjab, visit Sialkot to get the best healthcare treatments. Currently, PMC-certified orthopedic surgeons in Sialkot are providing their expertise in top government and private hospitals.
When to See an Orthopedic Surgeon?
You can visit an orthopedic surgeon if you are suffering from any sprains, strains, any kind of pain related to bones, joint pain, arthritis or any bone injury. If you suffer from body pain due to exhaustion or burnout, it’ll go away when you do rest, but if it’s persistent, you need to get yourself properly checked.
Which Procedures do Orthopedic Surgeons Perform in Sialkot?
Orthopedic surgeons in Sialkot are providing various services such as:
- Non-surgical treatments such as exercise, immobilization (braces, casts, splints), medications, and lifestyle changes
- Surgical treatments such as arthroscopy, soft tissue repair, osteotomy, internal fixation, joint replacement, release surgery, spine surgery
How to Choose Top Orthopedic Surgeon in Sialkot?
To choose the best orthopedic surgeon near you via Healthwire, you should consider the following points
- Qualification of doctor
- Years of experience
- What services does the doctor provide
- Read the reviews
- Look for PMC verified check
Best Orthopedic Surgeons in Sialkot - Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the best-reviewed orthopedic doctors from every part of Sialkot. Healthwire’s top male and female orthopedic surgeons in Sialkot are famous for their extensive treatment of bone-health issues. Our best orthopedic surgeons are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
We at Healthwre help you in finding the “best orthopedic surgeon near me” easily so that you can quickly connect with the orthopedic surgeon of your choice.
To book an appointment with the best orthopedic surgeon in Sialkot, you can call 042-32500989/021-37130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere all over Pakistan with other specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Sialkot
- Doctors for Backache in Sialkot
- Doctors for Bone cancer in Sialkot
- Doctors for Bone fracture in Sialkot
- Doctors for Chronic pain syndrome in Sialkot
- Doctors for Disc degeneration in Sialkot
- Doctors for Disc slip in Sialkot
- Doctors for Golfer's elbow in Sialkot
- Doctors for Knee pain in Sialkot
- Doctors for Lower back pain in Sialkot
- Doctors for Myalgia in Sialkot
- Doctors for Osteoarthritis in Sialkot
- Doctors for Osteoporosis in Sialkot
- Doctors for Paget's disease in Sialkot
- Doctors for Plantar fasciitis in Sialkot
- Doctors for Rotator cuff injury in Sialkot
- Doctors for Sciatica in Sialkot
- Doctors for Scoliosis in Sialkot
- Doctors for Sports injury in Sialkot
- Doctors for Sprains and strains in Sialkot
- Doctors for Stress fractures in Sialkot
Male/Female Orthopedic Surgeons
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Orthopedic Surgeon in Sialkot?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Orthopedic Surgeon is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Orthopedic Surgeon in Sialkot?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Orthopedic Surgeon in Sialkot or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Orthopedic Surgeon, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Orthopedic Surgeon near me in Sialkot?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Orthopedic Surgeon near you in Sialkot.
How can I find the most experienced Orthopedic Surgeon in Sialkot?
To connect with the most experienced Orthopedic Surgeon in Sialkot visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Orthopedic Surgeon in the Sialkot. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Orthopedic Surgeon?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Orthopedic Surgeon in Sialkot?
Following are the 5 best Orthopedic Surgeons in Sialkot:
- Dr. Ijaz Ameen
- Prof. Dr. Tanveer Haider
- Dr. Rizwan Anwar