Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Pulmonologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
1 Top Certified Pulmonologists/Lung Specialists in Sialkot
Also known as Chest Specialist , ماہر امراض سینه ,Lungs Specialist, Chest Doctor, Lungs Doctor
19 Years Experience
Pulmonology is a medical specialty that covers the health of the respiratory system, including asthma, tuberculosis, etc. It is a branch of internal medicine that treats many lung conditions, such as lung cancer, etc.
Who is a Pulmonologist?
A pulmonologist is a doctor who specializes in the diseases of the respiratory system. Pulmonary doctors diagnose and treat all the diseases related to the respiratory system, including lungs and other breathing organs.
Types of Pulmonologists
Pulmonology has further subspecialties that deal with specific conditions and covers the treatments by concentrating on patient demographics. Here are some subspecialties within pulmonology:
- Critical care medicine- A medicine specialty that deals with patients who suffer from life-threatening conditions.
- Neuromuscular disease- It is a subspecialty of pulmonology that covers many diseases that damage the muscles functioning, directly or indirectly.
- Obstructive lung disease- Such specialty deals with all respiratory diseases that are caused by airway obstruction.
- Lung transplantation- It is a surgical procedure that covers the replacement of the patients’ diseased lungs with the donor healthy lungs.
- Sleep-disordered breathing- A study that covers the sleep disorder in which breathing stops or starts repeatedly.
- Interstitial lung disease- A term for pulmonary fibrosis, indicates inflammation and scarring of the interstitium.
- Interventional pulmonology- Lungs Doctors who specialize in this study use endoscopy and other tools to diagnose and treat lungs and chest conditions.
Common Names of Pulmonologists
Pulmonologists in Sialkot are also known as
-ماہر امراض سینه
Pulmonologists in Sialkot
Sialkot-largest populated city of Pakistan. Sialkot is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially Punjab, visit Sialkot to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best lungs doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Pulmonologists in Sialkot is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Lungs Specialists
Disease and disorders dealt by a Lungs Doctors in Sialkot are:
- General pulmonary care
- Pulmonary emphysema treatment
- Asthma care
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Lung biopsy
- Lung transplant
- Cystic fibrosis treatment
- Invasive ventilation
- Pulmonary hypertension treatment
- Chest Intubation
- Allergic rhinitis treatment
- Bronchial thermoplasty
- Blood gas analysis
Services and Treatments by Pulmonologists/Lungs Specialists in Sialkot
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best Lungs doctors in Sialkot are:
- Asthma- Lungs Doctor deals with the narrow or inflamed airways that make it difficult to breathe.
- Cystic fibrosis- There is a mucus build-up in your lungs that forms cystic fibrosis. It is commonly caused by gene changes.
- Lungs Cancer- Starts in the cells of your lungs that interrupt in intake of oxygen what you inhale and carbon dioxide what you exhale.
- Emphysema- Pulmonologists deal with this disease that damages the air sacs in your lungs.
- Pulmonary hypertension- A disease that causes high blood pressure in the arteries of your lungs.
- Bronchiectasis- Lungs Doctors deal with bronchiectasis which develops as a result of permanent enlargement of parts of the lungs' airways. Chronic cough with mucus production is one of its common symptoms.
- COVID-19 pneumonia- Lung specialists treat COVID-19 pneumonia that causes severe breathing problems and respiratory failure.
- Bronchitis- Pulmonologists deal with inflamed airways that cause extra cough and lead to extra mucus production.
- Tuberculosis- A Pulmonology doctor treats the bacteria that cause infection, tuberculosis.
- Interstitial lung disease- It is a pulmonology specialty that deals with a scar and stiffens your lungs.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) - As the name suggests, it is a lung disease that includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
- Obstructive sleep apnea- Lung specialists deal with breathing abnormalities during sleep.
Our best Pulmonologists will carefully examine the condition of your skin issue and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Pulmonologists in Sialkot - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert lungs doctors from every part of Lahore. Healthwire’s male and female best lung specialists in Sialkot are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best Pulmonologists in Sialkot are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment with the best female lung specialists in Sialkot you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Sialkot
Frequently Asked Questions
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Pulmonologist in Sialkot or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Pulmonologist, subject to their availability hours.
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Pulmonologist near you in Sialkot.
To connect with the most experienced Pulmonologist in Sialkot visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Pulmonologist in the Sialkot. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing