Ophthalmologist in Al-Shafi Hospital
- Pediatrician (4)
- Pulmonologist (3)
- Neurologist (3)
- Gastroenterologist (3)
- Ear, Nose, Throat Specialist (3)
- Gynecologist (2)
- Cardiologist (2)
- Urologist (1)
- Sonologist (1)
- Pediatric Surgeon (1)
- Orthopedic Surgeon (1)
- Ophthalmologist (1)
- Neurosurgeon (1)
- Internal Medicine Specialist (1)
- General Surgeon (1)
- General Physician (1)
- Diabetologist (1)
- Dermatologist (1)
- Dentist (1)
- Anesthesiologist (1)
34 years experience
FCPS - Punja University, 1993, MBBS - Punjab Medical College, 1988
Best Ophthalmologists in Al-Shafi Hospital
Al-Shafi Hospital offers versatile services and treatment of various health diseases and disorders. Ophthalmologists of the Al-Shafi Hospital are both nationally and internationally accredited. The Ophthalmologists in Al-Shafi Hospital treat the patients with great respect, care and with utmost safety to ensure the best treatment results.
Ophthalmologist Department of Al-Shafi Hospital
The Ophthalmologist department of Al-Shafi Hospital is equipped with modern technology and equipment as per the current era’s technological demand. Both the medical and paramedical staff are PMDC certified who diagnose and treat illness with complete privacy and professionalism.
Treatments by Ophthalmologists in Al-Shafi Hospital
Ophthalmologists in Al-Shafi Hospital ensure their patient’s complete privacy while demonstrating active professionalism.
Some of the major treatments and services offered at the Ophthalmologist department of Al-Shafi Hospital, Lahore are as follows:
- Refractive Errors.
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Diabetic Retinopathy.
Book Appointment with the Best Ophthalmologists in Al-Shafi Hospital, Lahore
Book your appointment with the listed male and female Ophthalmologists in Al-Shafi Hospital with Healthwire.pk, who will provide you with the best care.
Get your appointment booked with just a click with the top Ophthalmologists in Al-Shafi Hospital, Lahore, by calling at [042-32500989/021-37130261]. You can also schedule your appointments with the doctors by booking Online Appointment through our website or by downloading the Healthwire app. In case you are from any other city and can’t visit the doctor then you can also opt for the “Video Consultation” with the Ophthalmologists of Al-Shafi Hospital subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Ophthalmologist Treatments
- Cataract Treatment Doctors in lahore
- Chalazion Treatment Doctors in lahore
- Diplopia Treatment Doctors in lahore
- Dry eye (keratoconjunctivitis sicca) Treatment Doctors in lahore
- Eye infection Treatment Doctors in lahore
- Eye sweling Treatment Doctors in lahore
- Glaucoma Treatment Doctors in lahore
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis) Treatment Doctors in lahore
- Retinal detachment Treatment Doctors in lahore
- Squint Treatment Doctors in lahore
- Stye (hordeolum) Treatment Doctors in lahore
- Uveitis Treatment Doctors in lahore
- Weak eyesight Treatment Doctors in lahore