Gynecologists are specialist medical doctors who treat diseases and disorders related to the female reproductive system. They are responsible for evaluating and monitoring different conditions, especially dealing with the complications related to pregnancy.
12 Top Certified Gynecologists in Abbottabad
Also known as Female Health Specialist , OB-GYN, Women Health Specialist and Mahir-e-imraz-e-niswan, ماہرِ اَمراضِ نِسواں
MBBS, FCPS, DGO
MBBS, FCPS, MCPS
MBBS , FCPS , DGO
MBBS, FCPS, MCPS
MBBS, FCPS, MCPS
MBBS, FCPS, DGO
Gynecology is an important medical branch that studies diseases and disorders of the female's reproductive system. You may also come across obstetrics, since obstetrics and gynecology are twin subjects, where obstetrics are more focused on pregnancy+ and issues related to it.
Who is a Gynecologist?
Gynecologists are specialized in examining fertility, pregnancy, and all women's reproductive organs related issues. They will carefully evaluate your case and provide an individual diagnosis. They are also trained in general healthcare as well with conditions especially revolving women's health issues.
Types of Gynecologists
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine: This subspeciality of gynecologist is specifically for complex pregnancies. These types of gynecologists look for twin pregnancies. They focus on mother's health, difficulties carrying babies, checking the fluid in the womb, treating severe fluctuation of blood glucose level or blood pressure and monitoring the imbalance of thyroid hormone.
- Reproductive Endocrinology: These gynecologists are experts in fertility issues. They look after in-vitro fertilization, IUI insemination, IVF procedures and prescribing medications for pregnancy issues.
- Gynecologic Oncology: This is a subspecialty of gynecologists that specifically deal with cancer development in women. Most of these women doctors are experts in breast cancer, ovarian cancer, vulvar cancer and endometrial cancer.
- Urogynecology: These gynecologists specifically deal with urine issues in women, especially stress urinary incontinence that is a common problem in women.
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery: This is a surgical procedure that uses cystoscopy, urodynamics and genitourinary treatments.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility: This procedure uses laparoscopic surgery for hormonal problems.
- Critical Care Medicine: this specialist provides treatments and supports for critically ill or terminally ill patients.
- Complex Family Planning: These Specialist are experts in dealing with cases of abortion, clinical care, and contraception techniques.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine: This is the type of medicine that treats terminal illnesses.
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology: This Speciality deals with young women, children and adolescents.
- Menopausal and Geriatric Gynecology: This speciality offers relief and treatment for menopause and geriatic problems.
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery: Treatments are performed using endoscopic, laparoscopic, hysteroscopy and other means of advanced medical tools for surgical procedures.
Common names of Gynecologists
Also known as, Female Health Specialist, OB-GYN, Women Health Specialist and Mahir-e-amraz-e-niswan, ماہرِ اَمراضِ نِسواں
Gynecologists in Abbottabad
Abbottabad, the 40th largest city of Pakistan, also known as the “city of pines” is one of the strategically important cities. From one of the highest literary regions to the tourism hub, Abbottabad also caters to the advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People from all over Pakistan Visit Abbottabad for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Gynecologists in Abbottabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Gynecologists
- Bladder Incontinence
- Cervical Cancer
- Cervical Insufficiency
- Congenital Abnormalities
- Egg Freezing
- Endometrial / Uterine Cancer
- Fallopian Tube and Primary Peritoneal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Twin or triplet pregnancies
- Chromosomal anomalies
- Congenital anomalies
- Drug abuse
- Postpartum pregnancy complications
- Genetic diseases
- Growth complications of the fetal
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Precancerous and Cancerous Abnormalities
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Reproductive Surgery
- Sexually-transmitted Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Uterine / Endometrial Cancer
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Vulvar / Vaginal Cancer
Services and Treatments Offered by Gynecologists
- Issues related to hormonal imbalance in teens and adults.
- Issues related to pregnancy, fertility, menstruation, menopause, and family planning.
- Issues related to contraception, sterilization, miscarriage, and pregnancy termination.
- Problems in the tissue around the pelvic region.
- Treating and diagnosing STIs.
- Diagnosing and treating Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Urinary and fecal issues.
- Conditions related to secondary reproductive organs such as breast disorders, vulvar and vaginal ulcers, and cancer development.
- Special tests and procedures during pregnancy period
- You or your baby experience any complication during pregnancy period
- There are any anomalies in baby on ultrasound
- Cancers of the reproductive tracts and pregnancy-related tumors.
- Sexual dysfunctioning.
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- Providing immediate emergency gynae care.
- They may also provide treatment for mood changes, back pain, and abdominal pain in women.
Best Gynecologists in Abbottabad - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert Gynecologists from every part of Abbottabad. Healthwire’s male and female top Gynecologists in Abbottabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best Gynecologists in Abbottabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Gynecologists in Top Hospitals of Abbottabad
Doctors for Treatment in Abbottabad
Frequently Asked Questions
Gynecologist doctors will first ask you about your medical history, will run some tests in order to know the problem at hand and then describe to you the procedures that you’ll be undergoing, and then prepare a customized health plan for you.
You need to visit a Gynecologist on a regular basis in order to stay updated with your health status. It is crucial for women to have certain tests run regularly so that they can prevent any infection or cancerous development beforehand. It is also important to stay updated about your hormonal imbalance.
Gynecologists are specialist doctors who are responsible for managing pregnancy, that makes them a specialist in surgical methods as well.
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best Gynecologist in Abbottabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best Gynecologists in Abbottabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a Gynecologist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified Gynecologist in Abbottabad via Healthwire. pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best Gynecologist in Abbottabad. Find a list of the best Gynecologists in Abbottabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.