Best Audiologists in Islamabad
3 Hearing Doctor available in Islamabad
Also known as Doctor of Audiology, Ear doctor, Hearing Doctor, Mahir Sam-eyaat, آڈیولوجسٹ, سننے کے مسائل کے سپیشلسٹ, ڈاکٹر ماہِر سمعیات
Sort by :
Best Audiologists in Islamabad for your Hearing Health
There are both PMC and foreign medical-certified audiologists in Islamabad. Islamabad is famous for its best audiologist. People travel from all over Pakistan to get top-notch audiology treatments. An audiologist can assess, diagnose, treat and prevent hearing and ear balance disorders in both children and adults.
ایسے طبی ماہرین کو آڈیالوجسٹ کہا جاتا ہے جو کانوں اور سننے کے مسائل کی نشان دہی کرتے ہیں اور پھر ان مسائل کا علاج تجویز کرتے ہیں۔ آڈیالوجسٹ کسی بھی عمر کے افراد میں سننے کے مسائل کا مؤثر علاج کرتے ہیں اور انہیں مستقبل میں ان سے مسائل سے بچنے کے لیے ہدایات دیتے ہیں۔
Why Audiologists in Islamabad are Best?
Our best audiologists in Islamabad offer affordable, comprehensive, and customized audiology treatment to their valued patients. Whether it is the consultation or audiology procedures, audiology doctors registered with us aim for the best hearing and balancing treatments.
Certified audiologist in Islamabad can help you with various auditory health concerns such as hearing loss, tinnitus, ear infections, wax buildup, balance problems, speech issues, congenital hearing loss, noise-induced hearing loss, age-related hearing loss, misophonia, labyrinthitis, atresia, and microtia, etc.
Consult with the Best Audiologist in Islamabad
Audiologists in Islamabad either simply practice general audiology or further choose to practice in different areas of medicine. For example, some audiologists opt for hearing disorders, vestibular disorders, speech pathology, or balancing issues depending on their interest. For this, they need additional training.
Depending upon the services the audiologists can be divided into 5 major types:
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluation Audiologists- The specialists in this field assess and determine the hearing ability of the patient using various diagnostic tests.
- Hearing Aid Services Audiologists- From medication to surgical treatment, these specialists treat every type of hearing disorder.
- Pediatric Audiologists/Pediatric Otolaryngologists- The specialist audiologists in this field, treat hearing plus balancing disorders in infants, children, and teenagers.
- Speech-Language Pathologists- The specialists in this field focus on differential diagnosis and management of communication disorders.
- Neuro-Audiologists- The medical specialist in this field deals with the function, structure, and auditory neural pathway along with the allied neural work.
What Services do a Top Audiologist Provide in Islamabad?
Some of the common services offered by the top audiologist in Islamabad are:
- Complete hearing examination
- Adjustment, fitting, and maintenance of the hearing aid
- Hearing and speech rehabilitation programs
- Treatment for ringing in the ears
- Treatment of hyperacusis and misophonia
- Treatment for the balance disorders
- Vestibular Diagnostic Testing
Our best audiologist in Islamabad will carefully examine your condition and then will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
How to choose the Best Audiologist near you in Islamabad?
Consider the following points to book an appointment with the best audiologist in Islamabad:
- Qualification of doctor
- Years of experience
- What services does the doctor provide
- Read the reviews
- Look for PMC-verified check
Book an Appointment with the Best Audiologist in Islamabad
Healthwire has now made connecting with top audiologists near you more accessible, fast, and easy. You can now book an appointment instantly with a male or female audiologist of your choice in Islamabad, anywhere anytime.
We are trusted by our best audiology doctors, who are famous for their quality consultation plus treatment. Our doctors of audiology from all over Pakistan are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and clinics.
To book an appointment with the best audiologist in Islamabad or their services, you can call our helpline at 042-32500989/021-37130261 or visit Healthwire. Our representative can also help you if you want to opt for “online consultation” with the best-reviewed audiologists near you from anywhere in Islamabad, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I find the best Audiologist near me in Islamabad?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Audiologist near you in Islamabad.
What is the fee range of the Audiologist in Islamabad?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Audiologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Audiologist in Islamabad?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Audiologist in Islamabad or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Audiologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the most experienced Audiologist in Islamabad?
To connect with the most experienced Audiologist in Islamabad visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Audiologist in the Islamabad. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Audiologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Audiologist in Islamabad?
Following are the 5 best Audiologists in Islamabad:
- Dr. Atif Ikram
- Mr. Munir Ahmed
- Muhammad Zubair