Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Cosmetologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
33 Top-Certified Cosmetologists in Islamabad
Also known as Doctors of Cosmetology, Cosmetic Surgeons, Cosmetic Dermatologists, Esthetician, Doctors of Aesthetic Medicine specialists, Aesthetic Medicine Specialists, کاسمیٹولوجسٹ
7 Years Experience
MBBS, MCPS, MPhil, Diploma in Dermatology
12 Years Experience
11 Years Experience
20 Years Experience
MBBS, D.Derm (UK), Msc. AAAM (USA)
11 Years Experience
6 Years Experience
MBBS,RMP, MD Dermatology
3 Years Experience
Cosmetologist.Sexologist.Male Sexual Health Specialist
41 Years Experience
MBBS, MS (Pb), FMGEMS-USA
18 Years Experience
Cosmetology is the study and learning of the beautification of hair, nails, and skin. It involves cosmetic treatment, therapies, and cosmetic procedures to enhance the beauty of hair, nails, and skin.
Who is a Cosmetologist?
A cosmetologist is a medical expert who specializes in cosmetic procedures to treat skin issues and also deals with the alternation, restoration, and reconstruction of the human body.
Types of Cosmetologists
Cosmetologists can provide both non-surgical and surgical treatments for aesthetic purposes. For this purpose, they can simply practice as a general aesthetic medicine specialist or get additional training for surgical treatments.
They can further opt for specialization in the field of dermatology, plastic surgery, etc. Therefore, due to different services and treatment, they can be further categorized as:
- Cosmetic dermatologists
- Skin specialists, estheticians
- Hair transplant doctors or aesthetic medicine doctors.
Cosmetologists in Islamabad
Islamabad-the capital city of Pakistan is the fourth largest populated city in the country. Islamabad is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors and healthcare centres as per your need.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best Cosmetologists in Islamabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Cosmetologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best doctors of cosmetology in Islamabad are:
- Latex allergy
- Contact dermatitis
- Spider veins
- Hair loss
- Nail problems
Services and Treatments by Cosmetologists in Islamabad
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best cosmetology doctors in Islamabad are:
- General Cosmetology- Accessing and treating all kinds of skin issues for aesthetic purposes.
- Botox Injections- Treat facial wrinkles and fine lines.
- Chemical Peels- Applying chemical solutions on the skin to remove dead skin cells.
- Hydrafacial- Cleanse and exfoliate the skin deeply and keep it hydrated.
- Facelift- Promote tightness and elasticity of the skin.
- Microneedling- involves small needles to generate new skin tissues and collagen for firmer, smoother, and toned skin.
- Dermabrasion- Treats fine wrinkles, scar tissue, etc.
- Acne treatment- Targeting the sweat glands, skin cells, and bacteria to treat acne.
- Whitening Injections- An anti-aging therapy, glutathione and glutathione boosters for skin whitening
- Hair restoration- Treating hair loss by medication, PRP treatment, and hair transplant surgery.
- Laser Hair Removal- Helps to get rid of unwanted facial and other body hair using laser therapy.
Other common cosmetology services and treatments include:
- Buttock Lift
- Chin augmentation
- Forehead lifts
- Nose reshaping
- Spectra Facial
- Fat Injections and Fat Grafting
The best cosmetologists in Islamabad can provide exceptional treatment and services to treat skin issues.
Best Cosmetologists in Islamabad - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert cosmetologists from every part of Islamabad. Healthwire’s male and female best cosmetologists in Islamabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top cosmetologists in Islamabad are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best cosmetologist in Islamabad you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Cosmetologists in Top Hospitals of Islamabad
Doctors for Treatment in Islamabad
Frequently Asked Questions
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Cosmetologist in Islamabad or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Cosmetologist, subject to their availability hours.
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Cosmetologist near you in Islamabad.
To connect with the most experienced Cosmetologist in Islamabad visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Cosmetologist in the Islamabad. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing