Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Gynecologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
38 Best Gynecologists in Multan
Also known as Female Health Specialist , OB-GYN, Women Health Specialist and Mahir-e-amraz-e-niswan, ماہرِ اَمراضِ نِسواں
12 Years Experience
21 Years Experience
MBBS, MS (Ophthalmology), Diploma in Ophthalmology
MBBS, MRCOG (Gynecology)
Who is a Gynecologist?
A gynecologist is a medical doctor who is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the female reproductive tract.
Gynecologist usually addresses these health concern during a woman’s childbearing age (from puberty to menopause). They deal with all aspects of female reproductive health.
Gynecologists focus on the problems of external and internal reproductive organs in the female body. Other than diagnosis and treatment, gynecologists can also assist you with the prevention of these problems.
گائناکالوجسٹ ایسے ڈاکٹر کو کہتے ہیں جو خواتین کے امراض کے لیے علاج تجویز کرتے ہیں۔ یہ ماہرین خواتین کے اعضائے مخصوصہ اور چھاتی کے مسائل میں خصوصی مہارت رکھتے ہیں۔ اس کے علاوہ خواتین میں بانجھ پن اور دوسرے جنسی مسائل کا علاج بھی گائناکالوجسٹ ہی تجویز کرتے ہیں۔
Consult with the Best Gynecologist in Multan
Multan is one of the most famous cities of Pakistan. Gynecology remains one of the most practiced medical specialities in Multan. People from all over the country visit Multan to get the latest diagnoses and treatments from top-reviewed gynecologists. There are hundreds of top certified gynecologists in Multan working in both the public and private sectors.
Gynecologists in Multan are PMC verified medical specialists focussing on the treatment and prevention of reproductive health disorders in females. If you are searching for the best gynecologists in Multan you will find them serving in the following medical sup-specialities:
- Obstetrics - We use obstetrics and gynecologists interchangeably as they are closely related. However, an obstetrician is an expert on pregnancy-related issues in women. While a gynecologist deals with reproductive health problems in women of all age groups.
- Urogynecology - Gynecologists in the field deal with pelvic floor problems in women
- Gynecologic Oncology - This field of gynecology deals with the diagnosis and management of cancer in the female reproductive tract
- Reproductive Endocrinology - These gynecologists in Multan deal with female reproductive problems due to hormonal issues such as infertility, menstrual problems etc.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine - Thes medical specialists focus on resolving pregnancy complications in mother and/or fetus
- Fetal and Adolescent Gynecology - Medical specialists in this discipline provide gynecological care from fetal age to adulthood.
You can now consult the experienced and certified Gynecologists in Multan via Healthwire. These top-reviewed gynecology consultants are not only catering to the healthcare needs of people in Multan but also serving patients visiting from other cities of Pakistan.
What Services does a Top Gynecologist provide in Multan?
Gynecologists usually deal with all aspects of women's reproductive health. From making a diagnosis to treating reproductive conditions, gynecologists can help you in so many ways. Gynecologists in Multan can assist you with the following:
- Fertility Problems - Females who are unable to conceive can seek out gynecologists advice on fertility-related concerns
- Gynecological Conditions - Gynecologists can help with the diagnosis and treatment of gynecological conditions such as PCOS, fibroids, endometriosis, menstruation problems (PMS, menopause, dysmenorrhea) etc.
- Pregnancy Complications - A gynecologist in Multan can ease your pregnancy journey by resolving your pregnancy complications
- Infections and Cancer - A gynecologist diagnostic and treatment spectrum also covers cancers (ovarian, cervical, uterine cancer, etc.) and infections (STDs and vaginal infections) in the female reproductive tract
- Pelvic Problems - Gynecologists helps to deal with pelvic organ prolapse that results in urinary incontinence problem
- Surgical Procedures - Gynecologists can also perform several surgical procedures including C-section, hysterectomy, cone biopsy, pelvic laparoscopy etc.
Our top-reviewed gynecologists in Multan are serving in the renowned public and private sector health institutes in Multan where you can consult them without any hassle.
When to see a Gynecologist in Multan?
You can visit a gynecologist in Multan for your annual checkup if you are 21 years or above. Pregnant females require routine checkups with their gynecologist for effective monitoring of maternal-fetal health. A preconception visit can also help you with pregnancy planning.
We also recommend you visit the gynecologist if you experience any signs and symptoms of poor reproductive health. These include:
- Painful during intercourse
- Abnormal vaginal discharge or bleeding
- Menstrual pain and irregularities
- Blister and bump on your genitals
- Vaginal changes such as dryness and foul smell
- Breast lump or discharge
- Incontinence problems
- Poor libido
If you are experiencing these symptoms, it’s high time to book an appointment with our top-reviewed gynecologist in Multan.
How to choose the Best Gynecologist near you in Multan?
Consider the following points to book an appointment with the best gynecologist in Multan;
- Years of Experience
- Qualification of Doctor
- What services does the doctor provide
- Read the reviews
- Look for PMC verified check
Book an Appointment with the Best Gynecologist in Multan
Healthwire has now made connecting with top gynecologists in Multan more accessible, fast, and easy. You can now book an appointment instantly with a male or female gynecologist of your choice in Multan, anywhere anytime.
Healthwire has a wide network of gynecology specialists from all over Pakistan who are practicing in well-reputed government and private hospitals and gynecology clinics. Our best gynecologists and obstetrics are recognized for providing exceptional gynecology care.
To book an appointment with the best gynecologist in Multan you can visit Healthwire or call 04232500989. You can also opt for “online consultation” with our expert gynecologists anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Gynecologists in Top Hospitals of Multan
Doctors for Treatment in Multan
Frequently Asked Questions
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Gynecologist in Multan or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Gynecologist, subject to their availability hours.
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Gynecologist near you in Multan.
To connect with the most experienced Gynecologist in Multan visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Gynecologist in the Multan. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing