Famous Gynecologist in Taxila
1 Female Health Specialist available in Taxila
Also known as Female Health Specialist , OB-GYN, Women Health Specialist and Mahir-e-amraz-e-niswan, ماہرِ اَمراضِ نِسواں
Sort by :
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Who is a Gynecologist?
A gynecologist is a medical doctor who is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the female reproductive tract.
Gynecologist usually addresses these health concerns during a woman’s childbearing age (from puberty to menopause). They deal with all aspects of female reproductive health.
Gynecologists focus on the problems of external and internal reproductive organs in the female body. Other than diagnosis and treatment, gynecologists can also assist you with the prevention of these problems.
گائناکالوجسٹ ایسے ڈاکٹر کو کہتے ہیں جو خواتین کے امراض کے لیے علاج تجویز کرتے ہیں۔ یہ ماہرین خواتین کے اعضائے مخصوصہ اور چھاتی کے مسائل میں خصوصی مہارت رکھتے ہیں۔ اس کے علاوہ خواتین میں بانجھ پن اور دوسرے جنسی مسائل کا علاج بھی گائناکالوجسٹ ہی تجویز کرتے ہیں۔
What is Gynecology?
Gynecology is a distinct medical branch that primarily studies reproductive health of women. A gynecologist specialises in the field of gynecology. Similar to gynecology, a gynecologist also goes through obstetrics that exclusively deals with maternal health during pregnancy. Usually, due to most common gyne cases, gynecologist and obstetrics training and study is done side by side. This is why almost all of the best gynecologist doctors in Taxila are also obstetricians.
What are the most common gynecology problems in Pakistan?
Gynecologists and obstetricians often have to undertake many different gynecology complications. Some of them are more commonly found in Pakistan than others. According to the recent research study by Journal of Pakistan Medical Association, “62.7% of total women population suffered from obstetric morbidity 37.2% with gynecological morbidity, 41.1% had menstrual irregularity was the commonest, while other reproductive problems in women included reproductive tract infections (27.8%), subfertility (18.2%), urogynecological problems (5.3%), menopausal symptoms (4%), benign genital tract tumors (2. 8%), gynecological malignancies (0.7%) and others (0.1%, including sexual dysfunction, congenital malformations, and genital tract injuries).”
Consult with the Best Gynecologist in Taxila
Taxila, being the second-largest populated city in Pakistan is recognized for advanced medical healthcare facilities. Gynecology remains one of the most practiced medical specialities in Taxila.
There are more than 450+ top certified gynecologists in Taxila working in both the public and private sectors.
Gynecologists in Taxila are PMC verified medical specialists focusing on the treatment and prevention of reproductive health disorders in females. If you are searching for the best gynecologists in Taxila you will find them serving in the following medical sup-specialities:
- Urogynecology - Gynecologists in the field deal with pelvic floor problems in women.
- Gynecologic Oncology - This field of gynecology deals with the diagnosis and management of cancer in the female reproductive tract.
- Reproductive Endocrinology - These gynecologists in Taxila deal with female reproductive problems due to hormonal issues such as infertility, menstrual problems, etc.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine - Thes medical specialists focus on resolving pregnancy complications in mother and/or fetus.
- Fetal and Adolescent Gynecology - Medical specialists in this discipline provide gynecological care from fetal age to adulthood.
You can now consult the experienced and certified Gynecologists in Taxila via Healthwire. These top-reviewed gynecology consultants are not only catering to the healthcare needs of people in Taxila but also serving patients visiting from other cities of Pakistan.
What Services does a Top Gynecologist provide in Taxila?
Gynecologists usually deal with all aspects of women's reproductive health. From making a diagnosis to treating reproductive conditions, gynecologists can help you in so many ways. Gynecologists in Taxila can assist you with the following:
- Fertility Problems - Females who are unable to conceive can seek out gynecologists advice on fertility-related concerns
- Gynecological Conditions - Gynecologists can help with the diagnosis and treatment of gynecological conditions such as PCOS, fibroids, endometriosis, menstruation problems (PMS, menopause, dysmenorrhea), etc.
- Pregnancy Complications - A gynecologist in Taxila can ease your pregnancy journey by resolving your pregnancy complications
- Infections and Cancer - A gynecologist diagnostic and treatment spectrum also covers cancers (ovarian, cervical, uterine cancer, etc.) and infections (STDs and vaginal infections) in the female reproductive tract
- Pelvic Problems - Gynecologists helps to deal with pelvic organ prolapse that results in urinary incontinence problem
- Surgical Procedures - Gynecologists can also perform several surgical procedures including C-section, hysterectomy, cone biopsy, pelvic laparoscopy, etc.
Our top-reviewed gynecologists in Taxila are serving in the renowned public and private sector health institutes in Taxila where you can consult them without any hassle.
When to see a Gynecologist in Taxila?
You can visit a gynecologist in Taxila for your annual checkup if you are 21 years or above. Pregnant females require routine checkups with their gynecologist for effective monitoring of maternal-fetal health. A preconception visit can also help you with pregnancy planning.
We also recommend you visit the gynecologist if you experience any signs and symptoms of poor reproductive health. These include:
- Pain during intercourse
- Abnormal vaginal discharge or bleeding
- Menstrual pain and irregularities
- Blister and bump on your genitals
- Vaginal changes such as dryness and foul smell
- Breast lump or discharge
- Incontinence problems
- Poor libido
If you are experiencing these symptoms, it’s high time to book an appointment with our top-reviewed gynecologist in Taxila.
How to choose the Best Gynecologist near you in Taxila?
Consider the following points to book an appointment with the best gynecologist in Taxila;
- Years of Experience
- Qualification of Doctor
- What services does the doctor provide
- Read the reviews
- Look for PMC-verified check
Book an Appointment with the Best Gynecologist in Taxila
Healthwire has now made connecting with top gynecologists in Taxila more accessible, fast, and easy. You can now book an appointment instantly with a male or female gynecologist of your choice in Taxila, anywhere anytime.
Healthwire has a wide network of gynecology specialists from all over Pakistan who are practicing in well-reputed government and private hospitals and gynecology clinics. Our best gynecologists and obstetrics are recognized for providing exceptional gynecology care.
To book an appointment with the best gynecologist in Taxila you can visit Healthwire or call 04232500989. You can also opt for “online consultation” with our expert gynecologists anywhere from all over Pakistan, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Gynecologist in Taxila?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the Gynecologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Gynecologist in Taxila?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Gynecologist in Taxila or call 04232500989. You can also opt for video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Gynecologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Gynecologist near me in Taxila?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Gynecologist near you in Taxila.
How can I find the most experienced Gynecologist in Taxila?
To connect with the most experienced Gynecologist in Taxila visit Healthwire. Search for the specialty you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of gynecologists in the Taxila. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Gynecologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor: • Make sure the doctor is PMC verified • Make sure the doctor is experienced • Check for the reviews about the doctor • Check the services that the doctor is offering • Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing