Urologist in Al-Qaim Hospital
FCPS (Urology), MBBS
Best Urologists in Al-Qaim Hospital
Al-Qaim Hospital offers versatile services and treatment of various health diseases and disorders. Urologists of the Al-Qaim Hospital are both nationally and internationally accredited. The Urologists in Al-Qaim Hospital treat the patients with great respect, care and with utmost safety to ensure the best treatment results.
Urologist Department of Al-Qaim Hospital
The Urologist department of Al-Qaim Hospital is equipped with modern technology and equipment as per the current era’s technological demand.
Both the medical and paramedical staff are PMDC certified who diagnose and treat illness with complete privacy and professionalism.
Urology Treatments by Urologists in Al-Qaim Hospital
Urologists in Al-Qaim Hospital ensure their patient’s complete privacy while demonstrating active professionalism.
Some of the major treatments and services offered at the Urologist department of Al-Qaim Hospital, Rawalpindi are as follows:
- Diagnostic examination of the bladder (cystoscopy)
- Resection and ablation (destruction) of the prostate with lasers or heat
- Removal of bladder tumours
- Treatment of bladder and kidney stones
- Hydrocoele (water on the testis)
- Removal of the prostate, kidney or bladder for cancer
- Removal of kidney for stone or infection
- Diversion of urine into a stoma (ileal conduit or bag)
- Reconstruction of the bladder following its removal
- Reconstruction of the urethra (water passage) after damage (urethroplasty)
Book Appointment with the Best Urologists in Al-Qaim Hospital, Rawalpindi
Book your appointment with the listed male and female Urologists in Al-Qaim Hospital with Healthwire.pk, who will provide you with the best care.
Get your appointment booked with just a click with the top Urologists in Al-Qaim Hospital, Rawalpindi, by calling at [042-32500989/021-37130261]. You can also schedule your appointments with the doctors by booking Online Appointment through our website or by downloading the Healthwire app. In case you are from any other city and can’t visit the doctor then you can also opt for the “Video Consultation” with the Urologists of Al-Qaim Hospital subject to their availability hours.