What is an Endoscopy?
An endoscopy is a procedure that is used to examine the upper digestive tract. In this procedure, a long flexible tube is inserted into the digestive tract and the tube has a camera at the end.
Endoscopy Test Price in Pakistan
Endoscopy price in Pakistan ranges between (15000-150000) Rupees. The endoscopy cost in Pakistan varies depending upon the lab and city you are choosing to get your test. However, to get a discount on endoscopy prices in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, and other major cities, you can book your endoscopy test from Healthwire.
How can I Book Endoscopy Test Near Me?
You can easily book an endoscopy test online. For efficient service and affordable endoscopy test prices in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and other major cities, you can rely on Healthwire. You can call us at 042352500989/02137130261 or click on the test for instant booking of the endoscopy test.
To book your Endoscopy Test:
- You can simply click on the lab test online via our web healthwire. pk or Healthwire app
- Select the Endoscopy test or upload prescription
- Pay in cash or online (debit/credit card, jazzcash)
- Our representative will call you for confirmation.
You can also call us at 042352500989 or click on the test for instant booking. You can also avail discount on the Endoscopy test price if you book your test via Healthwire.
When is an Endoscopy Performed?
An endoscopy is prescribed for a couple of reasons and signs indicating issues with the digestive tract. The reasons can be,
- Investigation of the symptoms: This particular test can make the doctors identify the real reason behind your feeling certain symptoms like abdominal pain and cramps, vomiting, constant nausea, and difficulty in swallowing food or sometimes blood in the vomiting.
- Diagnosis of a condition or a disease: Endoscopy is used by doctors in order to collect samples of the tissues of the digestive tract in order to diagnose issues like diarrhea, cancers, inflammation, bleeding, or anemia.
- Treatment of different issues: There are special tools made to pass in the esophagus that can treat issues like widening the esophagus, removing a polyp, or burning a bleeding vessel.
What is an Endoscopy Test Good for?
It is good for the diagnosis of a number of issues. These can include,
- Polyp detection
- Cancerous tumors (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Inflammation in the walls of the intestines or stomach
- Causes of heartburn and chest pain
- How is an Endoscopy Test Result Interpreted?
- This particular test can be interpreted easily by a gastroenterologist. It includes 4 sections. One is the esophagus, then comes the stomach, after that there is the duodenum and then a column of impressions is there that shows the proper result including the issues and conditions seen in the test.