Top Certified Cardiologists in Abbottabad
4 Heart Specialist available in Abbottabad
Also known as Heart Doctor, Heart Specialist, Mahir-e-Imraz-e- Qalb, ماہرامراض قلب and ماہر امراض دل
Sort by :
Dr. Hazrat Ullah Khan
Cardiologist | MBBS, FCPS
He knows his field very well
Dr. Rehan Ahmed
Cardiologist | MBBS, FCPS, Dip Card
Dr. Shakeel Ahmad
Cardiologist | MBBS, FCPS, D-Card
Dr. Syed Imran Ahmed Kazmi
Cardiologist | MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology)
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Cardiology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the various types of diseases plus disorders of the heart.
Who is a Cardiologist?
A cardiologist or heart specialist is a medical health specialist who studies, diagnoses, treats, prevents and manages heart diseases plus disorders.
Types of Cardiologists
Cardiologists can simply practice general cardiology medicine or can further opt for specializations in the field of cardiology. There are 11 major types of subspecialties in the field of cardiology.
Following are the 11 types of specialist cardiologists:
- General Cardiologists- These heart specialists are responsible for diagnosing, treating and managing heart disease. If you have angina pain or a heart rhythm issue suffering from a heart attack, you need to visit this cardiologist.
- Pediatric Cardiologists- These specialist cardiologists deal with the treatment of heart disease and disorders of infants, children and teenagers.
- Interventional Cardiologists- Interventional heart specialists specialize in the non-surgical treatment of valve disease, coronary artery disease, carotid artery disease and peripheral artery disease. Heart specialists use cardiac catheterization for these diseases.
- Electrophysiologists- An electrophysiologist treats irregular or very slow heart rhythm. Cardioverter-defibrillators, pacemakers and catheter ablations are used by these cardiologists.
- Cardiac Imaging Specialists- Advanced imaging modalities are used by these cardiologists to diagnose heart diseases. This technology includes echocardiography, stress tests with imaging, cardiac CT scans and cardiac MRI and echocardiography.
- Heart Failure Specialists- From diagnosing to managing symptoms and delaying the heart failure progression, these cardiologists are specialized doctors of heart failure.
- Congenital Heart Specialists- These heart specialists can be either pediatric or adult cardiologists treating congenital heart problems. Congenital heart disease is an abnormality present at the time of birth. Some of these diseases become apparent after birth or during childhood. For example, foramen ovale or hole in the heart is one such disease that gets unnoticed until late adulthood.
- Cardio-Oncologists- These cancer specialists deal in treating heart diseases that patients from cancer suffer from. There are certain toxic agents in chemotherapy and radiotherapy that damage the heart. These heart doctors minimize the risk of heart diseases due to cancer.
- Preventive Cardiologists- If you are someone who has a family history of heart diseases and disorders, you need to visit preventive cardiologists. These heart specialists help you in evaluating your heart disease and developing a customised treatment plan to reduce the risk.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialists- After suffering from a heart attack, heart failure or heart surgery, these heart specialists help you in designing and monitoring the nutrition programs and supervised exercises.
- Cardiac Surgeons- These cardiologists are the specialized surgeons who surgically treat heart illness and conditions such as aorta surgery, coronary artery bypass grafting, valve replacement, open heart surgery etc.
Common Names of Cardiologists
Cardiologists in Abbottabad are also known as
- Heart Doctors
- Doctors of Cardiology
- Heart Specialists
- Mahir-e-Amraz-e- Qalb
- ماہرامراض قلب
- ماہر امراض دل
Cardiologists in Abbottabad
Abbottabad- the 40th largest city of Pakistan, also known as the “city of pines” is one of the strategically important cities. From one of the highest literary regions to the tourism hub, Abbottabad also caters to the advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region.
People from all over the country visit Abbottabad to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best Cardiologists in Abbottabad are now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Heart Specialists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best heart specialists in Abbottabad are:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Murmur
- High Cholesterol Level
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Cyanotic Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
Services and Treatments by Cardiologists in Abbottabad
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top cardiologists/heart specialists in Abbottabad are:
- Heart Examination- Complete heart examination is done to diagnose and treat heart diseases and illnesses.
- ECG- Also known as an electrocardiogram, is used by heart specialists to check the activity of the heart.
- Stress Test- Changes in the heart’s rhythm are checked during exercise and other activities to check the limitations and performance of the heart.
- Echocardiogram- It is the ultrasound of the heart, in which the heart doctor examines the structure and the chambers of the heart.
- Cardiac Catheterization- It is a small tube that is used to collect the data of the functioning of the heart along with the electrical system.
- Medication- Cardiologists will prescribe the medication to prevent blood clotting, relax and dilate the blood vessels, lower cholesterol, decrease blood pressure, reduce swelling, slow or speed up the rhythm of the heart.
- Surgical Procedures- Various surgical procedures are performed by cardiologists to treat heart issues.
- Balloon Valvuloplasty- This is a non-surgical procedure used by the cardiologist to restore blood flow via narrowed heart valves.
- Sclerotherapy- In this procedure, a cardiologist reroutes the blood by injecting a solution in the varicose veins. It is done to damage and scar the veins. The leg absorbs the collapsed vein, which gets faded after a few weeks.
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation- In this procedure, under the effect of general anaesthesia, cold or heat energy is used to prevent electrical impulses from entering into the left atrium via pulmonary veins.
Other services and treatments that a top heart specialist in Abbottabad can offer are:
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary angioplasty
- Heart failure management
- High BP management
- Cardiac CT scan
- Coronary angioplasty
- Body composition testing
- Balloon valvotomy
- Cardiology general medicine
- Cardiac MRI
- Holler monitoring
- Interventional cardiology
- Pacemaker implantation
- Stress electrocardiography
- Trans-thoracic echocardiography
Our best cardiologist/heart doctors in Abbottabad will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Cardiologists in Abbottabad - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert cardiologists from every part of Abbottabad. Healthwire’s best male and female cardiologists in Abbottabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top heart specialists in Abbottabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best cardiologist in Abbottabad you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias) in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Angina in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Aortic dissection in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Aortic stenosis in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Atherosclerosis in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Atrial septal defect in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Bradycardia in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Cardiomyopathy in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Cardiovascular diseases in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Congenital heart defect in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Cyanotic heart disease in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Endocarditis in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Heart attack (heart failure/cardiac arrest/myocardial infraction) in Abbottabad
- Doctors for High cholesterol diseases in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Hypertension (high blood pressure) in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Mitral regurgitation in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Palpitations in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Pericarditis in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Pulmonary edema in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Rheumatic heart disease in Abbottabad
Male/Female Heart Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Cardiologist in Abbottabad?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Cardiologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Cardiologist in Abbottabad?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Cardiologist in Abbottabad or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Cardiologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Cardiologist near me in Abbottabad?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Cardiologist near you in Abbottabad.
How can I find the most experienced Cardiologist in Abbottabad?
To connect with the most experienced Cardiologist in Abbottabad visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Cardiologist in the Abbottabad. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Cardiologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Cardiologist in Abbottabad?
Following are the 5 best Cardiologists in Abbottabad:
- Dr. Hazrat Ullah Khan
- Dr. Rehan Ahmed
- Dr. Shakeel Ahmad
- Dr. Syed Imran Ahmed Kazmi