Top Certified Acupuncturists in Faisalabad
1 Acupuncturist available in Faisalabad
Also known as Doctor of Acupuncture and اکوپانکچر کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Sort by :
- PMC Verified
Physiotherapist • Acupuncturist • Chiropractor
13 Yearsof Experience
15-30 minsWait Time
Video Consultation Get an instant checkup! Rs. 900
Rs. 1000ZERO WAITING TIME
Bin Inams Physiotherapy Chiropractic Spine and Joint Care Clinic ( Peoples Colony No 1 ) Rs 2500SAVE UPTO Rs. 200/- ON ONLINE PAYMENT
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that uses thin needles in treating musculoskeletal muscles. The practice uses very thin metallic needles that are inserted at very specific pressure points. The needles then are stimulated through electrical currents or through hand stimulation of the person.
Who is an Acupuncturist?
Acupuncturists are highly skilled health practitioners who apply Chinese medicine in the form of acupuncture in order to help people with various health conditions. They are not medical doctors however they are highly skilled at what they do.
Types of Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese Medicine - This form works with different pressure points, body temperatures, different bodily outlets and then contemplates a needle treatment accordingly. This is the closest and most authentic form of ancient medical practice when it comes to acupuncture. This particular acupuncture has more of spiritual essence.
Western medical acupuncture - this form of acupuncture therapy is now often popular with chiropractors and nurses. Such a form of acupuncture involves modern touch using the dry needling technique. This technique has become more popular for pain management.
- Japanese Acupuncture - this form of treatment requires minimum stimulation when it comes to needle insertion and working. The idea behind this therapy is to involve maximum body stimulation of its own which is why Japanese acupuncture also uses fewer needles than the rest of the acupuncture forms.
- Korean Hand Acupuncture - This particular technique uses exertion of pressure at certain body points. Korean acupuncture uses more hand stimulation. It may also involve the use of certain herbs to relieve pain.
- Auricular and Scalp Acupuncture - This particular acupuncture uses ear point as the main stimulation as well as insertion of thin needles in the scalp region. This acupuncture is recommended for motor impairment or spinal cord issues.
- Non-Insertion Acupuncture - this procedure uses blunt needles to simply trigger the specific points of the body. Such a type of acupuncture helps with headaches, insomnia, colds, and different types of pain.
- Moxibustion - this form of acupuncture uses heat to help with pain relief in order to stimulate a burning sensation in order to help with different types of pain.
Common Names of Acupuncturists
- Doctor of Acupuncture
- اکوپانکچر کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Acupuncturists in Faisalabad
Faisalabad is the second-largest city in Pakistan, offering the best medical facilities and services. You can find the most experienced certified Acupuncturist in Faisalabad Pakistan near you with Healthwire. pk.
Services of Acupuncturist
Our best Acupuncturist in Faisalabad will carefully examine your case and draft a customized plan of action best suited to your health concern.
- Lower back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Muscular pain
- Neck pain
- Tennis elbow
- Spinal stenosis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Acupuncturists in Faisalabad- Book Appointment
Book well-qualified Acupuncture treatment in Faisalabad Pakistan who are well-trained in providing holistic treatment for their patients. Healthwire.pk’s Acupuncturists in Faisalabad are associated with some of the most reputable hospitals and private clinics in Faisalabad. Shoot your queries to Healthwire.pk for information on the best acupuncturists in Faisalabad. For bookings and appointments, call (042)32500989, or opt for an online video consultation with the specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Acupuncturist in Faisalabad?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Acupuncturist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Acupuncturist in Faisalabad?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Acupuncturist in Faisalabad or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Acupuncturist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Acupuncturist near me in Faisalabad?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Acupuncturist near you in Faisalabad.
How can I find the most experienced Acupuncturist in Faisalabad?
To connect with the most experienced Acupuncturist in Faisalabad visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Acupuncturist in the Faisalabad. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Acupuncturist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Acupuncturist in Faisalabad?
Following are the 5 best Acupuncturists in Faisalabad:
- Dr. Awais Bin Inam