Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Pain Management Specialist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
1 Top Certified Pain Management Specialist in Faisalabad
Last updated on Wednesday 26/01/2022
Pain Management, pain control, pain medicine, or Physiotherapy is a distinguished branch of medical study which uses interdisciplinary ways of treatment for easing the pain of chronic pain in joints and muscles.
Who is a Pain Management Specialist?
A Pain Specialist is a doctor who helps you restore movement, mobility, and functioning of joints. Their expertise is focused on maintaining a patient's mobility and well-being. They study the science of movement and try to learn the root cause of the injury.
They are also responsible for reviewing a patient's medical data, including X-rays, laboratory reports, and performing a complete physical examination. . They will provide special insight into the right tests and diagnosis required for your case.
;Types of Pain Management Specialists
- Pain Medicine Specialists - These specialists treat different types of pain including surgical, injury, nerve damage and pain from other conditions. They treat pain through medicine and injections.
- Orthopedic Specialists and Surgeons - These surgeons perform complex injuries that affect the musculoskeletal system, bone, ligaments and tendons.
- Osteopathic Doctors - These specialists have more advanced training in pain management of the musculoskeletal system that treats nerves, muscles and bone health.
- Rheumatologists - These pain specialists specifically treat rheumatic diseases such as arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and stiff muscles, joints and bones.
- Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists - These specialists will work to relieve your pain from surgery and injury.
- Acupuncturists - these are healthcare professionals who work on different body pressure points to help in relieving tension and pain in neck, shoulders, spain and pain due to osteoarthritis.
- Chiropractors - These specialists specifically work in relieving chronic pains.
Common names of Pain Management Specialists
- Pain Specialist
- Pain Management Specialist
- Pain management specialist
- Pain doctor
- Muscular pain doctor
- Physical Therapist
Pain Management Specialists in Faisalabad
Faisalabad, the 3rd most populated city of Pakistan, previously known as the “Lyallpur”, is famous for its textile industries. It is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People from all over Pakistan, visit Faisalabad for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Pain Management Specialists in Faisalabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Pain Management Specialists
- Sports injury
- Muscular dystrophy
- Back and neck pain
- Limited Range of Motion (ROM)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Respiratory Problems
- Joint Replacement
- Ankle Sprain
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Foot fracture
- Huntington’s Disease
- Knee Ligament Injury
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Services and Treatments offered by Pain Management Specialists in Faisalabad
- Muscular; Neck and back pain in the skeleton and in muscles.
- Bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments such as arthritis
- Physiotherapy for frozen shoulder
- After-effects of amputation physiotherapy
- Muscular pain because of asthma
- Loss of mobility due to some serious injury, trauma, or genetic diseases
- Fatigue, pain, stiffness, and loss of muscular strength. This can be after heavy exposure to chemical radiation or post-cancer treatment.
- Pelvic issues, bowel problems post-childbirth, or palliative care.
Best Pain Management Specialists in Faisalabad - Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert pain doctors from every part of Faisalabad. Healthwire’s male and female top Pain Management Specialists in Faisalabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best pain doctors in Faisalabad are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Faisalabad
Male/Female Pain Management Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Pain Management Specialist in Faisalabad or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Pain Management Specialist, subject to their availability hours.
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Pain Management Specialist near you in Faisalabad.
To connect with the most experienced Pain Management Specialist in Faisalabad visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Pain Management Specialist in the Faisalabad. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing