Best Ear Nose and Throat Specialists in Gujranwala
5 Doctors available in Gujranwala
Also Known as Ear Nose and Throat Specialist, ENT Doctor, Otolaryngologists, Mahir-e-Imraz-e-Nak kaan gala and ماہرامراض ناک کان گلا
Sort by :
Dr. Sadaqat Ali
Ear, Nose, Throat Specialist | MBBS, DLO (Chief Surgeon)
Salamat Hospital ( Satellite Town )
Dr. Naseem Abbas
Ear, Nose, Throat Specialist | MBBS, FCPS (Oto-Rhino-ILaryngology)
Gondal Medical Complex ( Civil Lines )
Dr. Asghar Naveed
Ear, Nose, Throat Specialist | FCPS
Fazil Memorial Hospital ( Civil Lines )
Dr. Muhammad Nadeem
Ear, Nose, Throat Specialist | MBBS, FCPS
Central Hospital (Gujranwala) ( Jinnah Colony )
He is good doctor
Dr. Baber Attique Malik
Ear, Nose, Throat Specialist | MBBS, FCPS
Medcare International Hospital ( Civil Lines )
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Who is an ENT Specialist?
An ENT specialist is a certified medical doctor who is responsible for diagnosing, treating, and preventing various diseases of the ear, nose, and throat. ENT Specialists undergo specialized medical training in otolaryngology to provide medical services for the ear, throat, and nasal cavity.
ای این ٹی اسپیشلسٹ ایسے ڈاکٹر ہوتے ہیں جو کان، ناک، اور گلے کے مختلف امراض کا علاج کرنے میں مہارت رکھتے ہیں۔ کان، ناک، اور گلہ ایک دوسرے سے جڑے ہوتے ہیں جب کہ یہ جداگانہ طور پر اپنے افعال سر انجام دیتے ہیں۔ ماہرِ امراضِ کان، ناک، اور گلہ سننے اور کھانا نگلنے میں مشکلات جیسی بیماریوں کا علاج کرتا ہے۔
Consult with the Best ENT Specialist in Gujranwala
PMC-Certified ENT Specialists in Gujranwala are practicing in top government and private hospitals. Gujranwala is the fifth largest populated city in Pakistan. Gujranwala is famous for its advanced medical healthcare facilities and top-reviewed ENT Specialists.
ENT doctors can either opt to practice as ENT physicians or can specialize in the various subspecialties of otolaryngology. These ENT specialists are divided into various types depending upon the services for health concerns of ear, throat or nose. Based on your age group or health concern, you can consult with any of the following specialist ENT doctors.
- ENT Physicians- These medical experts treat all kinds of diseases of the ear, nose, throat, voicebox, food pipe, voice, and swallowing issues.
- ENT Surgeons- You can consult an ENT Surgeon if you require surgical treatment of any issue of the ear, nose, and throat.
- ENT Allergy Doctors- Patients who suffer from allergies due to pollen, dust, moulds or other irritants can visit these specialist doctors.
- Head and Neck Doctors- These specialists treat tumours of head and neck region.
- Otologists/Neurolotologists- These ENT physicians opt for specialization in diseases of the ear along with nerve pathway disorder, ear trauma injury and cancer that affects the hearing or balancing ability.
- Pediatric ENT Specialists- These specialists treat ENT health conditions in infants, children, and teenagers. They also treat sleep apnea, congenital head or neck conditions, sinus conditions, allergies, breathing and airways problems.
What Services does a Top ENT Specialist provide in Gujranwala?
Some of the common services offered by the top ENT doctors in Gujranwala are:
Hearing Test- It is an easy and painless test that an ent doctor conducts in order to assess the hearing of a person.
- Ear Wax Removal - ENT doctor can help in removing excessive hardened ear wax that can cause infection or other ear problems.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery- Using an endoscope, the ent specialist examines the sinuses in the nose. Endoscopic sinus surgery is done to treat infectious diseases along with polyp growth or sinusitis.
- Myringotomy or PE Tube Placement- In the myringotomy procedure, the ENT doctor relieves the pressure due to the excessive fluid buildup by making a small incision in the eardrum.
- Septoplasty- In septoplasty the ent specialists separate the nasal passage lining from the cartilage. After this, the cartilage is bent and straightened as necessary.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Surgery- In this, the airways are opened up by removing the excess tissue of the soft palate.
- Tonsillectomy- It is the surgical removal of the tonsils. Tonsils or adenoids are surgically removed to avoid breathing problems and recurrent infections.
Our best ENT specialists in Gujranwala will carefully examine your condition and then will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
When to see an ENT Specialist in Gujranwala?
With Healthwire you can immediately consult with a good ENT Specialist near you if you are experiencing earache, hearing impairment, ear infection, tonsillitis, difficulty swallowing, persistent allergies, change in voice or loss of smell. Most of the ENT Specialists registered with us are also experts in sup-specialities of ENT. So, if you are looking for sinus treatment, tonsillitis surgery or cleft lip/palate surgery, then a good ent surgeon can also be consulted.
How to choose the Best ENT Specialist near you in Gujranwala?
Consider the following points to book an appointment with the best ENT Specialist in Gujranwala;
- Qualification of doctor
- Years of experience
- What services does the doctor provide
- Read the reviews
- Look for PMC verified check
Book an Appointment with the Best ENT Specialist in Gujranwala
Healthwire has now made connecting with top ENT Specialists of Gujranwala more accessible, fast, and easy. You can now book an appointment instantly with a male or female ENT doctor of your choice in Gujranwala, anywhere anytime.
We are trusted by our best ENT Specialists, who are famous for their quality consultation plus treatment. Our ENT Specialists from all over Pakistan are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and clinics.
To book an appointment with the best ENT Specialist in Gujranwala you can visit Healthwire or call 042-32500989/021-37130261. You can also opt for “online consultation” with our expert ENT Specialists anywhere from all over Pakistan, subject to their availability hours.
Ear, Nose, Throat Specialists in Top Hospitals of Gujranwala
Doctors for Treatment in Gujranwala
- Doctors for Bruxism in Gujranwala
- Doctors for Choking in Gujranwala
- Doctors for Dysphagia in Gujranwala
- Doctors for Ear drum rupture in Gujranwala
- Doctors for Ear infection in Gujranwala
- Doctors for Hay fever in Gujranwala
- Doctors for Labyrinthitis in Gujranwala
- Doctors for Nasal injuries in Gujranwala
- Doctors for Sinus infection (sinititis) in Gujranwala
- Doctors for Snoring in children in Gujranwala
- Doctors for Sore throat in Gujranwala
- Doctors for Tonsilitis (tonsils) in Gujranwala
Male/Female Ear, Nose, Throat Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the General Surgeon in Quetta?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a General Surgeon is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top General Surgeon in Quetta?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top General Surgeon in Quetta or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the General Surgeon, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best General Surgeon near me in Quetta?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best General Surgeon near you in Quetta.
How can I find the most experienced General Surgeon in Quetta?
To connect with the most experienced General Surgeon in Quetta visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of General Surgeon in the Quetta. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a General Surgeon?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing