A Physiotherapist is a medical health practitioner who studies advanced education in pain medicine and pain management exercises.
58 Top-Certified Physiotherapists in Islamabad
Also Known as A Physiotherapist in Islamabad is also commonly known as Pain Specialist , Pain management specialist , Pain doctor ,Muscular pain doctor, Physical Therapist فزیوتھیراپس
9 Years Experience
BSPT, PPDPT, MS Health Management
4 Years Experience
Physiotherapist.Sports Medicine Specialist
3 Years Experience
Who is a Physiotherapist?
A physiotherapist in Islamabad is a certified medical health practitioner qualified to treat people affected by muscular injury, illness, or disability. A physiotherapist is fully trained in performing different forms of physical exercises on the patient. Their main focus of treatment is both prevention and rehabilitation.
What Does a Physiotherapist Do?
A physiotherapist performs several healthcare functions such as diagnosis, treatment, and recovery of various muscle injuries. A physiotherapist devises treatment methodologies to restore, maintain and increase a patient’s macula mobility and well-being.
When Should I Need a Physiotherapist?
You need to find a ‘physiotherapist near me’ after 6 months for your regular muscular injury or illness. Besides, there are many reasons to visit a physiotherapist near you in case you are suffering from any muscle injury, illness, or disability.
Types of Physiotherapists
There are different types of physiotherapists based on the different types of physiotherapy sessions. Each physiotherapist's practice depends on the conditions treated and offered by it. Here is a list of different types of physiotherapists in Islamabad based on their areas of expertise.
- Orthopedic physiotherapist - Orthopedic physiotherapy is defined as a medical specialty that specifically deals with the extremities of the spine, bone structure, muscles, and ligaments.
- Cardio-respiratory physiotherapist - A new arising subspecialty of cardiology and physiotherapy, this specialty deals with acute cardiorespiratory problems due to injuries to the chest cavity or a muscular disorder of the muscle in the chest cavity. You can also see a cardiorespiratory physiotherapist if you have acute asthma, chest infections, or breathing problems.
- Pediatric physiotherapists - ‘Children‘s physiotherapists near me’ are specifically for children and young adults. They will treat any muscular complexity and injury disorder for children and youth from birth to 25 years.
- Sports physiotherapists - These physiotherapists in Islamabad are certified sports doctors who will perform physiotherapy exercises on sportsmen and will treat sports-related injuries.
- Pelvic floor physiotherapist - These physiotherapists are focused on women’s pelvic floor. The pelvic floor supports the bowel and bladder muscles. A pelvic floor physiotherapist will treat women with weak muscles who may suffer from urine incontinence.
- Neuro physiotherapist - This type of physiotherapist in Islamabad is someone who suffers from muscular weakness of a neurological nature using different interventional techniques for different neurological disorders.
Best Physiotherapist in Islamabad
Islamabad is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over Pakistan, visit Islamabad for healthcare services.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best physiotherapists in Islamabad as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Physiotherapists in Islamabad is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Which Diseases and Disorders Treated by Physiotherapists in Islamabad?
Given below are some of the common diseases and disorders treated by the best physiotherapist in Islamabad
- Sports injury
- Back and neck pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Ankle Sprain
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Foot fracture
- Knee Ligament Injury
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Which Services and Treatments are Offered by Physiotherapists in Islamabad?
Given below are some of the common services and treatments offered by Physiotherapist in Islamabad:
- Muscular; Neck and back pain in the skeleton and in muscles.
- Bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments such as arthritis
- Physiotherapy for frozen shoulder
- After-effects of amputation physiotherapy
- Muscular pain because of asthma
- Loss of mobility due to some severe injury, trauma, or genetic diseases
- Fatigue, pain, stiffness, and loss of muscular strength. This can be after heavy exposure to chemical radiation or post-cancer treatment.
- Pelvic issues, bowel problems post-childbirth, or palliative care.
How to ‘Book Appointment’ with the Best Physiotherapists in Islamabad?
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert pain doctors from every part of Islamabad. Healthwire’s female and male top Physiotherapists in Islamabad are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best physiotherapists in Islamabad practice in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989/ 02137130261 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Physiotherapists in Top Hospitals of Islamabad
Doctors for Treatment in Islamabad
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapist doctors will thoroughly examine your condition. They will run some tests if necessary, however, most of them will be able to figure out what is the cause of your pain points.
You need to visit a Physiotherapist on a regular basis in order to stay updated with your health status, especially if you suffer regularly from chronic pain.
There is no obvious difference between these two specialists except a physiotherapist might be more focused on pain-related bones. Most of the time a physiotherapist is a pain management specialist.
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best Physiotherapist in Islamabad is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best Physiotherapists in Islamabad or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a Physiotherapist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified Physiotherapist in Islamabad via Healthwire. pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best Physiotherapist in Islamabad. Find a list of the best Physiotherapists in Islamabad providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.