Dr. Maryam Jamil
General Surgeon • Laparoscopic Surgeon
- MBBS - University of Health Sciences, 2005
- FCPS (Surgery) - College of Physicians and Surgeons, 2011
- MRCS (Edin) - Royal College of Surgeons, 2012
Dr. Maryam Jamil specializes in the following services and procedures.
- Abdominal Surgery
- Emergency Surgery
- General Surgery
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Bowel Resection Laparoscopy
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Paediatric Laparoscopy
- Gynaecology Laparoscopy
- Hepatic Resection
- Lap Right Hemicolectomy
- Lap Left Hemicolectomy
- Operative Cholangiography
- Liver And Gallbladder Cancer Surgery
- Kidney Laparoscopy
- Post Pancreatitis Complications Management
Want to report a problem?
If you are facing an issue, just report the problem to us and we will try our best to resolve it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What common health conditions are treated by Dr. Maryam Jamil?
Dr. Maryam Jamil regularly sees patient’s conditions and health issues related to Laparoscopic Surgeon. You may consult Dr. Maryam Jamil after specifying your visit reasons.
How soon can I book an appointment with Dr. Maryam Jamil?
You can simply choose a preferred slot from the Dr. Maryam Jamil availability and book an appointment with us through Healthwire.pk or call us at 042 32500989/021 37130261.
What languages do Dr. Maryam Jamil via speak?
Dr. Maryam Jamil is fluent in English, Urdu.
Where is Dr. Maryam Jamil currently practicing?
Dr. Maryam Jamil is practicing at Doctors Hospital, Ghurki Trust Teaching Hospital.