Top Certified Rheumatologists in Lahore
22 Arthritis Doctor available in Lahore
Also known as arthritis doctor, ہڈیوں کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر.
Sort by :
Physiotherapist • Rheumatologist • Medical Specialist • Hypertension Specialist
General Physician • Rheumatologist • Vascular Surgeon • Internal Medicine Specialist
Rheumatologist • Pediatrician
Rheumatologist • Internal Medicine Specialist
Cosmetologist • Anesthesiologist • Rheumatologist • Pain Management Specialist • Aesthetic Medicine Specialist
Who is a Rheumatologist?
Rheumatology is a subspeciality of internal medicine that deals with joint, autoimmune diseases, and heritable connective tissue disorders.
A Rheumatologist is a specialist that diagnoses and is devoted to the therapy of rheumatic diseases. He is a board-certified internist who is an expert by additional training in arthritis and other related diseases, such as muscles, bones, and joints.
Best Rheumatologist Near Me in Lahore
Lahore is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over the country, especially Punjab, visit Lahore to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified best Rheumatologists in Lahore is now just a click away via Healthwire.
When to Visit a Rheumatologist?
You may want to visit the best rheumatologist in Lahore if you are experiencing pain in joints. Most of the time you visit happens when the pain is not due to a known injury.
What Services and Treatments are offered by Rheumatologists in Lahore?
Some of the common services and treatments you can find after searching certified Rheumatologist near me are:
- Osteoarthritis (OA) - Rheumatologists treat OA by diagnosing the joint condition by X-ray or MRI.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) - The doctor will check the health history and take X-rays of your joint fluid.
- Lupus- Bone specialists treat chest pain, seizures, and other blood-related disorders.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis - It starts with lower back pain and involves joints.
- Psoriatic Arthritis - It is further linked with 5 Types and treated with skin tests for signs of psoriasis.
- Gout - Rheumatologists detect this disorder with some symptoms, such as joint pain, etc.
- Reactive Arthritis - It is an infection that affects your arthritis from any part of the body.
- Our best Rheumatologists will carefully examine the condition of your Joints and bone issues and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
How to Choose the Best Rheumatologist in Lahore
When you choose the best rheumatologist near me via Healthwire, always look for the following factors:
- Years of experience
- Read the reviews
You can also get help through online video consultation from a certified rheumatologist via Healthwire.
Best Rheumatologists in Lahore - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with a qualified and expert Rheumatologist near me from every part of Lahore. Healthwire’s male and female best Rheumatologist Lahore are famous for their extensive treatment.
Our best Rheumatologists in Lahore are practicing in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics.
For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at Healthwire. To book an appointment with the best Rheumatologists in Lahore you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Rheumatologist in Lahore?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Rheumatologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Rheumatologist in Lahore?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Rheumatologist in Lahore or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Rheumatologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Rheumatologist near me in Lahore?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Rheumatologist near you in Lahore.
How can I find the most experienced Rheumatologist in Lahore?
To connect with the most experienced Rheumatologist in Lahore visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Rheumatologist in the Lahore. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Rheumatologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Rheumatologist in Lahore?
Following are the 5 best Rheumatologists in Lahore:
- Dr. Muhammad Faiq
- Dr. Samia Naz
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Yaser Imran
- Dr. Umair Javaid
- Dr. Raheel Younus kamboh