Top Certified Neurologists in Quetta
14 Neurophysician available in Quetta
Also known as Brain Doctor, Neuro Physician, Neuro Specialist, Neuro Consultant,Mahir-e-ilm-ul asaab and دماغ کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Sort by :
Prof. Dr. Raz Muhammad Kakar
Neurologist • Neurosurgeon | MBBS, FCPS
Dr. Saleem Khan Musakhail
Neurosurgeon • Neurologist | MBBS, FCPS, Fellowship In Spinal Surgery
Dr. Rustam Khan
Neurologist | MBBS, DCN, JPMC
Dr. Muhammad Ilyas
Psychiatrist • Neurologist | MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), DCN(Neurology) Neuropsychiatrist
Assist. Prof. Dr. Amanullah Khan Kakar
Neurologist | MBBS, FCPS (Neurology)
Dr. Ahmed Wali
Neurologist | FCPS (Neurology), Fellowship Neurophysiology (AKU), Diplomat American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology (DABCN)
Dr. Muhammad Ilyas
Neurologist • Psychiatrist | MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry), DCN(Neurology) Neuropsychiatrist
Dr. Abdul Aleem Tareen
Neurologist | MBBS, FCPS (Neuro)
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Noor Ahmed Khosa
Neurologist | MBBS, FCPS
Dr. Abdul Samad Panezai
Neurosurgeon • Neurologist | MBBS, FCPS (Neuro Surgery)
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Neurology is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the various types of diseases plus disorders related to the brain and nervous system.
Who is a Neurologist?
A neurologist is a medical health specialist who deals with the diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of various diseases plus disorders of the nervous system.
Types of Neurologists
The nervous system is really complex therefore a neurologist has to specialize in the particular area of neurology. For this, a neurologist need specific training and fellowship
Following are the 14 major types of specialist neurologists:
- Headache Medicine Specialists- These neurologists provide medication and treatment for all kinds of headache.
- Clinical Neurologists- These doctors deal with the diagnosis of nerve diseases and diagnostic tests related to other brain disorders.
- Neuromuscular Medicine Specialists- These specialists mainly treat neuromuscular disorders because the nervous system and neuromuscular systems are linked.
- Neuro-Oncologists- These specialist neurologists are involved in treating tumours of the brain and nervous system.
- Neurocritical Care Specialists- Neurological disorders and traumatic brain injuries are treated by these specialist doctors.
- Geriatric Neurologists- These specialist neurologists are involved in diagnosing and treating neurological diseases plus disorders in elderly people.
- Autonomic Disorder Specialists- These specialists are trained in evaluating and treating people with autonomic disorders.
- Vascular Neurologists- These neurologists are specialists in treating the problems of the brain due to the circulatory system such as stroke.
- Pediatric Neurologists- All the brain plus nervous system disorders and diseases of children and teenagers are treated by these neurologists.
- Interventional Neurologists- These specialists instead of using open surgery, use advanced radiology imaging and 3D technology, diagnose and treat diseases.
- Epilepsy Neurologists- These specialists diagnose, treat and help manage epilepsy.
- Neurosurgeons- These neurologists are experts in providing surgical treatment for diseases plus disorders of the brain.
- Sleep Medicine Specialists- These are specialist neurologists who treat sleeping disorders due to neurological issues in patients.
- Neuropsychologists- These specialists are involved in neuropsychological testing to check the specific impairments in the brain and their severity level.
Common Names of Neurologists
Neurologists in Quetta are also known as
- Brain Doctors
- Neuro Physicians
- Neuro Specialists
- Neuro Consultants
- Doctors of Neurology
- Brain Specialist
- Mahir-e-ilm-ul asaab
- دماغ کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Quetta
Quetta is the capital of Balochistan Province and the 10th largest city of Pakistan. Apart from being famous for the “Fruit Garden of Pakistan” due to numerous fruits and dried fruits, it is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the province. People from all over the country, especially Balochistan, visit Quetta to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best neurophysicians in Quetta is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Neurologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best neurologists in Quetta are:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Brain tumours
- Brain trauma
- Cerebellar disorders
- Degenerative nerve disorder
- Headaches, migraines and sinus
- Infections (bacterial, fungal and viral)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke care
- Movement disorders
- Spinal cord disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke care
- Sleep disorders
- Sinus Problem
- Tourette’s Syndrome etc
Services and Treatments by Brain Specialists/Neurologists in Quetta
Neurophysicians or neurologists perform various tests and procedures to treat neurological disorders. Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top neurologists in Quetta are:
- A complete examination of neurological diseases plus disorders.
- Electromyography- In this procedure, the neurologist checks how the muscle of the person responds to electrical stimulation from the motor neurons. These EMG results are used by neurologists to diagnose ALS, myasthenia and other neuromuscular diseases.
- Electroencephalogram- In this procedure, electrodes are placed on the person’s head by a specialist technician. The electrical signals obtained are obtained on the screen after being converted from electrical signals into patterns. The EEG results are used to diagnose sleeping problems, seizures, epilepsy and brain tumours.
- Lumbar Puncture- It is a procedure, in which a sample of spinal fluid is taken from the brain and is used to diagnose diseases such as meningitis, myelitis, encephalitis, leukaemia, bleeding in the brain, dementia, multiple sclerosis etc.
- Tensilon Test- It is a blood test used to diagnose a rare neuromuscular disease “myasthenia gravis”.
- Other tests include angiography, biopsy, genetic testing, blood and urine analysis, ultrasounds, PET, MRI and imaging tests.
Other common services that neurophysicians in Quetta can offer include:
- Comprehensive neurological care
- Headaches and migraine care
- Memory disorders treatment
- Autoimmune disorders treatments
- Neuromuscular disorders treatment
- Back and spine problems care
- Numbness, weakness and balancing problems treatment
- Epilepsy and seizures service
- Stroke and neurovascular care
- Parkinson’s tremor and movement disorder care
- Neuromuscular and peripheral nerve disorder treatment etc
Our best brain specialist in Quetta will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Neurologists in Quetta - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with a qualified and expert brain specialist from every part of Quetta. Healthwire’s best male and female neurologists in Quetta are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top neurologist/brain specialists in Quetta are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best neurologist/neuro physician in Quetta you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Neurologists in Top Hospitals of Quetta
Doctors for Treatment in Quetta
- Doctors for Cerebral herniation in Quetta
- Doctors for Cerebral palsy in Quetta
- Doctors for Cluster headache in Quetta
- Doctors for Concussion in Quetta
- Doctors for Dementia in Quetta
- Doctors for Down syndrome in Quetta
- Doctors for Epilepsy in Quetta
- Doctors for Fits in Quetta
- Doctors for Headache in Quetta
- Doctors for Migraine in Quetta
- Doctors for Multiple sclerosis (ms) in Quetta
- Doctors for Panic disorder in Quetta
- Doctors for Parkinson's disease in Quetta
- Doctors for Posttraumatic stress disorder (ptsd) in Quetta
- Doctors for Progressive supranuclear palsy in Quetta
- Doctors for Schizophrenia in Quetta
- Doctors for Seizures in Quetta
- Doctors for Sleep disorder (insomnia) in Quetta
- Doctors for Struge weber syndrome in Quetta
- Doctors for Transient ischemic attack in Quetta
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Neurologist in Quetta?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Neurologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Neurologist in Quetta?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Neurologist in Quetta or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Neurologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Neurologist near me in Quetta?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Neurologist near you in Quetta.
How can I find the most experienced Neurologist in Quetta?
To connect with the most experienced Neurologist in Quetta visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Neurologist in the Quetta. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Neurologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Neurologist in Quetta?
Following are the 5 best Neurologists in Quetta:
- Prof. Dr. Raz Muhammad Kakar
- Dr. Saleem Khan Musakhail
- Dr. Rustam Khan
- Dr. Muhammad Ilyas
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Amanullah Khan Kakar