Top Certified Plastic Surgeons in Quetta
2 Plastic Surgery Doctor available in Quetta
Sort by :
1 Yearsof Experience
15-30 minsWait Time
Gilani Hospital ( Satellite Town ) Rs 0SAVE UPTO Rs. 200/- ON ONLINE PAYMENT
1 Yearsof Experience
15-30 minsWait Time
Sajid Hospital ( Ahmedzai Colony ) Rs 0SAVE UPTO Rs. 200/- ON ONLINE PAYMENT
Plastic Surgery is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of various diseases plus disorders using plastic surgery.
Who is a Plastic Surgeon?
A plastic surgeon is a specialist medical health specialist who deals with the alternation, restoration and reconstruction of the human body using plastic surgery.
Types of Plastic Surgeons
One of the most competitive fields in medicine is plastic surgery. After MBBS, a plastic surgeon can either opt for a general surgery + plastic surgery residency program or can simply go for plastic surgery residency alone.
There are certain areas of plastic surgery in which the surgeons can go for subspecialization. Based on those sub-specializations, plastic surgeons are divided into the following 10 categories.
- General Plastic Surgeons- All kinds of plastic surgery services and treatments (illnesses, burns, birth disorders, trauma, accidents) are catered by these specialists.
- Cosmetic Surgeons- These plastic surgeons are experts in providing plastic surgery services for enhancing the facial features and appearance of a person.
- Pediatric Plastic Surgeons- These doctors deal in the plastic surgery treatment of illnesses, trauma, burns etc.
- Breast Surgeons- These surgeons are expert in providing breast surgery services such as rebuilding the breasts after tumour surgery, reducing the size of breasts or even changing their appearance.
- Aesthetic Medicine Specialists- These specialists are experts in providing plastic surgeries that change a person’s appearance or overall look.
- General Reconstructive Surgeons- These specialists often work in treating wounds, scar revisions and scar reparations.
- Scar and Burns Surgeons- Surgeries of burns and scars are done by these specialist plastic surgeons.
- Hands Specialists- Recurrent conditions and injuries of the hands are treated by these doctors.
- Craniofacial Surgeons- The surgeries of skull, face, ear, nose and mouth such as cleft lip, cleft palate, missing ears or nose, facial deformities etc are treated by these surgeons.
- Oculoplastic Surgeons- Also known as eye plastic surgeons or oculofacial surgeons, are specialized surgeons in the plastic plus reconstructive surgery of the facial and periorbital tissues such as (lacrimal or tear system, orbit or bony cavity around the eye, eyebrows, eyelids, forehead or cheeks.
- Bariatric Surgeons- These surgeons are experts in surgeries for weight loss.
Common Names of Plastic Surgeons
Plastic Surgeons in Quetta are also known as
- Doctors of Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgeons
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- پلاسٹک سرجن.
Plastic Surgeons in Quetta
Quetta is the capital of Balochistan Province and the 10th largest city of Pakistan. Apart from being famous for the “Fruit Garden of Pakistan” due to numerous fruits and dried fruits, it is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the province. People from all over the country, especially Balochistan, visit Quetta to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best plastic surgeons in Quetta is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Plastic Surgeons
Common diseases and disorders treated by a top plastic surgeon in Quetta are:
- Acquired defects
- Birth defects
- Cosmetic surgeries
- Reconstructive surgeries
- Breast cancer
- Buerger’s disease
- Cleft lip
- Cleft palate
- Eyelid ptosis
- Facial deformities
- Ganglion cyst
- Orbital fracture
- Skull fracture
- Soft palate cancer
- Skin blemishes
- Various cancer surgeries
- Basal cell carcinoma
- Deviated septum
Services and Treatments by Plastic Surgeons in Quetta
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top and best plastic surgeons in Quetta are:
- Blepharoplasty- Whether to improve the vision or for aesthetic purposes, this surgery is done.
- Breast Augmentation- Whether it is for aesthetic purpose or for tumour removal, breast augmentation surgery is done.
- Liposuction- Fat from specific areas of the body is removed using liposuction surgery.
- Abdominoplasty- Also known as a tummy tuck or the lower body lift, in this surgery, excess skin from the abdominal area is removed. This surgery is normally done on patients who lose excess weight after bariatric surgery etc.
- Rhinoplasty- It is a nose surgery done for aesthetic purpose or reconstructive purpose.
- Rhytidectomy- It is a surgical procedure for the treatment of wrinkles, fine lines etc.
- Forehead Lift- This surgical procedure helps improve the forehead skin by removing wrinkles, making the forehead tighter, correct drooping eyebrows, forehead furrows, hooded eyelids and frown lines.
- Botox Injections- Botox injections are used to treat facial wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cosmetic injections- Special injections treating scarring, wrinkles etc.
- Chemical peels- Applying chemical solutions on the skin to rejuvenate the skin by removing dead cells.
- Facelift- This treatment is used for improving the tightness and elasticity of the skin.
- Sclerotherapy- A procedure used to treat varicose and spider veins.
- Tumescent Liposuction- It is a derma technique in which unwanted fat from the body is removed by liposuction.
Other specialized services that doctors of plastic surgery in Quetta can offer include:
- Burn repair surgery
- Mastopexy and breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Migraine relief
- Congenital defect repair: cleft palate, cleft lip treatment and extremity defect repair
- Facial plastic surgery
- Forehead lifts
- Hair restoration surgery
- Hand surgery
- Lip augmentation
- Lower edge reconstruction
- Scar surgery
- Jaw straightening
- Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty
- Tissue degenerative conditions
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Corrective surgeries for genetic problems
Our best plastic surgeons in Quetta will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Plastic Surgeons in Quetta - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert doctors of plastic surgery from every part of Quetta. Healthwire’s best male and female plastic surgeons in Quetta are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top plastic surgeons in Quetta are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best plastic surgeon in Quetta you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Plastic Surgeon in Quetta?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Plastic Surgeon in Quetta?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Plastic Surgeon in Quetta or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Plastic Surgeon, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Plastic Surgeon near me in Quetta?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Plastic Surgeon near you in Quetta.
How can I find the most experienced Plastic Surgeon in Quetta?
To connect with the most experienced Plastic Surgeon in Quetta visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Plastic Surgeon in the Quetta. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Plastic Surgeon?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Plastic Surgeon in Quetta?
Following are the 5 best Plastic Surgeons in Quetta:
- Dr. Habibullah Khajak