Top Certified Cardiac Surgeons in Rahim Yar Khan
1 Heart Surgeon available in Rahimyar Khan
Sort by :
Cardiac Surgery is a specialized field of medicine that deals with the study, research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the various types of diseases plus disorders of the heart surgically.
Who is a Cardiac Surgeon?
A cardiac surgeon or heart surgeon is a medical health specialist who deals with the surgical treatment and prevention of heart diseases plus disorders.
Types of Cardiac Surgeons
Cardiac surgeons can simply practice general cardiac surgery or can further opt for specializations in the field of cardiac surgery. There are 12 major types of subspecialties in the field of cardiology.
Following are the 12 types of specialist cardiologists:
- General Cardiac Surgeons
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgeons
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons
- Vascular Surgeons
- Heart Transplant Surgeons
- Cardiac Imaging Specialists
- Heart Failure Specialists
- Congenital Heart Specialists
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Specialists
- Cardiac Anesthesiologists
Common Names of Cardiac Surgeons
Cardiac Surgeons in Rahim Yar Khan are also known as
- Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Heart Surgeons
- General Thoracic Surgeons
- Congenital Heart Surgeons
- Doctors of Heart Surgery
- کارڈیک سرجن
- دل کے ماہر سرجن
Cardiac Surgeons in Rahim Yar Khan
Rahim Yar Khan- the 17th populous city of Pakistan is a hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People from all over the country, especially Southern Punjab visit Rahim Yar Khan to benefit from the advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best cardiac surgeons in Rahim Yar Khan is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Heart Surgeons
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best heart surgeons in Rahim Yar Khan are:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Murmur
- High Cholesterol Level
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Cyanotic Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Aortic Transection
- Aortic Dissection
- Leaking of Valves of Heart
- Abnormal Enlargement of the Heart
- Atrial Septal Defects
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Transposition of Great Arteries
- Hypoplastic left or right heart syndrome
- Coarctation of aorta
Services and Treatments by Heart Surgeons/Cardiac Surgeons in Rahim Yar Khan
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the top cardiac surgeons/heart surgeons in Rahim Yar Khan are:
- Heart Examination- Complete heart examination is done in order to diagnose and treat heart diseases and illnesses.
- Aortic Valve Surgery- It replaces and repairs aortic valves that are faulty.
- Arrhythmia Surgery- It is a surgery particularly done to correct the irregular rhythms of the heart.
- Congenital Heart Surgery- In this, cardiac surgeons treat the genetic defects of the heart.
- Myotomy/Myectomy- In this procedure, the cardiac surgeons surgically remove the portion of the heart wall that is enlarged.
- Surgical Ventricular Restoration- After a heart attack, this surgery is done in order to help the heart maintain a more normal shape so that the blood is easily pumped by the heart.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)- It is one of the most common types of surgical procedure. In this, the cardiac surgeon takes a healthy vein or artery from any other part of the body and replaces the damaged or blocked coronary artery portion.
- Heart Valve Repair or Replacement Surgery- Using a biological or an artificial valve, the heart surgeons repair or replace the damaged or blocked valve.
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) or Pacemaker Insertion- In the case of arrhythmia, medication is the first choice of treatment. However, if the medication doesn’t work, a pacemaker is inserted under the skin of the abdomen or chest and is connected with the chambers of the heart. When the rhythm of the heart is abnormal, the pacemaker detects it and then uses electrical impulses to normalize the rhythm.
- Aneurysm Repair- A graft or patch is used to replace the weak section of the heart wall or the artery.
- Maze Surgery- This specialized surgery is done to block the electrical signals that are stray and affecting the heart.
- Heart Transplant Surgery- In this surgery, a diseased heart is replaced and removed with a healthy heart of a deceased donor.
- Total Artificial Heart (TAH) or Ventricular Assist Device Insertion- In TAH surgery, the cardiac surgeons replace the two chambers of the heart. In the case of VAD, a mechanical pump is added to the heart to support the blood flow and function of the heart.
Other common services and treatments that a best cardiac surgeon in Rahim Yar Khan can offer are:
- Aortic Surgery
- Bypass Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heart Valve Repair/Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Stent Placement
- Thoracic Endoscopy
- Thoracic Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Open Heart Surgery
- Aneurysm Repair
- Pacemaker and Defibrillators
- Cardiac Support Devices
- Coronary Artery Disease Treatment
- Heart Transplantation
Our best thoracic surgeons/heart surgeons in Rahim Yar Khan will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Cardiac Surgeons in Rahim Yar Khan - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert cardiac surgeons from every part of Rahim Yar Khan. Healthwire’s best male and female cardiac surgeons in Rahim Yar Khan are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top heart surgeons in Rahim Yar Khan are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best cardiac surgeon in Rahim Yar Khan you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Cardiac Surgeon in Rahimyar Khan?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Cardiac Surgeon is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Cardiac Surgeon in Rahimyar Khan?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Cardiac Surgeon in Rahimyar Khan or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Cardiac Surgeon, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Cardiac Surgeon near me in Rahimyar Khan?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Cardiac Surgeon near you in Rahimyar Khan.
How can I find the most experienced Cardiac Surgeon in Rahimyar Khan?
To connect with the most experienced Cardiac Surgeon in Rahimyar Khan visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Cardiac Surgeon in the Rahimyar Khan. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Cardiac Surgeon?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Cardiac Surgeon in Rahimyar Khan?
Following are the 5 best Cardiac Surgeons in Rahimyar Khan:
- Dr. Hamad Azam