Top Certified Audiologists in Rawalpindi
1 Hearing Doctor available in Rawalpindi
Also known as Doctor of Audiology, Ear doctor, Hearing Doctor, Mahir Sam-eyaat, آڈیولوجسٹ, سننے کے مسائل کے سپیشلسٹ, ڈاکٹر ماہِر سمعیات
Sort by :
Audiology is a specialized field of medicine in which medical health specialists study and treat various hearing, balance and associated diseases and disorders.
Who is an Audiologist?
An audiologist is an expert medical doctor in the field of audiology. An audiologist can assess, diagnose, treat and prevent hearing and ear balance disorders in both children and adults.
Types of Audiologists
Audiologists can further choose to practice in different areas of medicine. For example, some audiologists opt for hearing disorders, vestibular disorder, speech pathology or balancing issues depending upon their interest. For this, they need additional training.
Depending upon the services the audiologists can be divided into 5 major types:
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluation Audiologists- The specialists in this field assess and determine the hearing ability of the patient using various diagnostic tests.
- Hearing Aid Services Audiologists- From medication to surgical treatment, these specialists treat every type of hearing disorders. From evaluation to consultation and finally, to hearing aid fitting, these audiologists provide the customized hearing aid to each individual.
- Pediatric Audiologists/Pediatric Otolaryngologist- The specialist audiologists in this field, treat hearing plus balancing disorders in infants, children and teenagers. Their services include a hearing examination to cochlear implants, middle ear implants, bone conduction implants and brain stem implants.
- Speech-Language Pathologists- The specialists in this field focus on differential diagnosis and management of communication disorders. They also provide a technology-based advanced solution for speech pathology.
- Neuro-Audiologists- The medical specialist in this field deals with the function, structure and auditory neural pathway along with the allied neural work.
Common Names of Audiologists
Audiologists in Rawalpindi are also known as
- Doctors of Audiology
- Ear Doctors
- Hearing Doctors
- Hearing Instrument Specialists
- Mahir Sam-eyaat
- سننے کے مسائل کے سپیشلسٹ
- ڈاکٹر ماہِر سمعیات
Audiologists in Rawalpindi
Rawalpindi- is a very important commercial, industrial and administrative city of Pakistan. Rawalpindi and Islamabad collectively form the fourth largest metropolitan area in the country. Due to this, Rawalpindi is the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities in the region. People visit Rawalpindi to benefit from advanced medical healthcare facilities.
From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced, certified best
audiologists in Rawalpindi is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Audiologists
Common diseases and disorders treated by the best ear doctors in Rawalpindi are:
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infections
- Wax Buildup
- Balance Problems
- Speech Issues
- Congenital Hearing Loss
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Age-related Hearing Loss
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease (AIED)
- Glomus Tumours
- Central Auditory Processing Syndrome
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease
- Atresia and Microtia
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Cogan’s Syndrome
- Glomus Tumors
Services and Treatments by Audiologists in Rawalpindi
Some of the common services and treatments offered by the best ear doctors in Rawalpindi are:
- Complete Hearing Examination- The audiologist will thoroughly assess the hearing of the patient. After diagnosis, a customised treatment plan either medical or surgical is opted for the patients.
- Tympanometry- Middle ear disorders and malfunctions are assessed by this test.
- Brainstem Response Evaluation- In this test, electrical nerve impulses that transmit sound from the inner ear to your brain are assessed. The audiologist would determine any interruptions or blockages during nerve impulse transmission and then provide treatment.
- TEN Test- The threshold equalizing or TEN test is to assess the inner ear for any sound stimulation.
- SIN Test- The sentence-in-noise or SIN test is used by an audiologist to understand and compare the speech performance of a person and based on findings provide a customised hearing aid solution.
- Otoacoustic Emissions- The functioning of the outer hair cells in the inner ear is evaluated in this test by an audiologist. The acoustic signals generated in this case are otoacoustic emissions. Using microphones these signals are analyzed and checked.
Other Common services by an audiologist are:
- Adjustment, fitting and maintenance of the hearing aids
- Hearing and speech rehabilitation programs
- Treatment for ringing in the ears
- Treatment of hyperacusis and misophonia
- Treatment for the balance disorders
- Vestibular Diagnostic Testing
Our top audiologist in Rawalpindi will carefully examine your condition and will draft a customized treatment plan accordingly.
Best Audiologists in Rawalpindi - Book Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with qualified and expert doctors of audiology from every part of Rawalpindi. Healthwire’s male and female best audiologists in Rawalpindi are famous for their extensive treatment. Our top audiologists in Rawalpindi are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk.
To book an appointment with the best audiologist in Rawalpindi you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our doctor, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Audiologist in Rawalpindi?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education and experience, the fee for a consultation with a Audiologist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Audiologist in Rawalpindi?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Audiologist in Rawalpindi or call 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Audiologist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Audiologist near me in Rawalpindi?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Audiologist near you in Rawalpindi.
How can I find the most experienced Audiologist in Rawalpindi?
To connect with the most experienced Audiologist in Rawalpindi visit Healthwire. Search for the speciality you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Audiologist in the Rawalpindi. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Audiologist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor:
- Make sure the doctor is PMC verified
- Make sure the doctor is experienced
- Check for the reviews about the doctor
- Check the services that the doctor is offering
- Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing
Who is the best Audiologist in Rawalpindi?
Following are the 5 best Audiologists in Rawalpindi:
- Ms. Nosheen Saleem