A Sports Medicine Specialist is a medical health practitioner who studies pain management for athletes and sports medicine.
1 Top Certified Sports Medicine Specialists in Rawalpindi
Also Known as Pain Management Specialist
Pain Management Specialist.Sports Medicine Specialist.Physiotherapist
Sports medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with study, diagnosis and treatment of the fitness, nutrition and prevention of diseases and disorders related to sports and exercises.
Who is a Sports Medicine Specialist?
A Sports Medicine Specialist is a certified specialist who works with sports athletes to help them through their physical fitness, health, nutrition and physical injuries.
These specialists are highly trained physical therapies and certified athletic trainers. There are multiple stages of training and education in different aspects of sports medicine.
Types of Sports Medicine Specialists
- Physical Therapists/ Physiotherapists/ Pain Management Specialists - Physical Therapists or commonly known as Physiotherapists are health practitioner specialists that help with injury or trauma pain. Their exertise mainly encompases muscluksletal injuries.
- Certified Athletic Trainers - these are health professionals who specifically look after an athlete's progress in terms of physical fitness.
- Registered Dietitians - they are specialists who will draft customized diet plans for an athlete.
Common names of Sports Medicine Specialists
Also Known as Pain Management Specialist
Sports Medicine Specialists in Rawalpindi
Rawalpindi, is one of the most populated cities of Pakistan. Rawalpindi is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over Pakistan, visit Rawalpindi for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Sports Medicine Specialists in Rawalpindi is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Sports Medicine Specialists
- Ankle sprains
- Knee and shoulder injuries
- Exercise-induced asthma
- Heat illness
- Eating disorders
- Cartilage injury
- Tennis or Golf Elbow
- Hamstring Strain
- Shin Splints
- Groin Pull
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Separation
- Sprains and Strains
Services and Treatments offered by Sports Medicine Specialists in Rawalpindi
Almost all of the Specialist offer their services through the following set criteria:
- Immediate Facilitating through sports medicine as well as continuous monitoring of the injury.
- Injury Prevention Medicine provision.
- Diagnosing of the injury at its exact location and pathology.
- Identifying the root of the injury in order to diagnose further prevention
- Prescribing rehabilitation in case of substance abuse
- Prescribing further medication for the healing of the injury
- Drafting plans that will help minimize an athletes time away from the sport
- Introducing exercises and nutrition plans that will enhance long-term performance of the athlete.
- Athletic training
- Physician services
- Concussion services
- Sports nutrition
- Orthopedic services
- Imaging services
Best Sports Medicine Specialists in Rawalpindi- Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert muscle doctors from every part of Rawalpindi. Healthwire’s male and female top Sports Medicine Specialists in Rawalpindi are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best pain doctors in Rawalpindi are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Backache in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Bone fracture in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Chronic pain syndrome in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Golfer's elbow in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Knee pain in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Rotator cuff injury in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Sciatica in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Sports injury in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Sprains and strains in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Stress fractures in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Tendonitis in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Tennis elbow in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Tracheal stenosis in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Trauma pain in Rawalpindi
- Doctors for Whiplash in Rawalpindi
Male/Female Sports Medicine Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a sports-related injury such as sprained ankle, fractures, and other injuries, you should immediately and only rush to a sports medicine specialist.
You need to visit a Sports Medicine Specialist on a regular basis in order to stay updated with your health status. It is crucial to have certain tests run regularly so that they can prevent any infection or cancerous development of any kind beforehand.
Sports Medicine Specialists are specialist doctors who are responsible for different procedures. Generally, a Sports Medicine Specialist does not perform surgery until they specialize further in general surgery.
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best Sports Medicine Specialist in Rawalpindi is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best Sports Medicine Specialists in Rawalpindi or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a Sports Medicine Specialist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified Sports Medicine Specialist in Rawalpindi via Healthwire. pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best Sports Medicine Specialist in Rawalpindi. Find a list of the best Sports Medicine Specialists in Rawalpindi providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.