An Infectious Disease Specialist is a medical health practitioner who studies advanced medical education in diseases and disorders related to pathogens and microorganisms.
1 Top Certified Infectious Disease Specialists in Sargodha
Also known as انفیکشن کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Endocrinologist.Medical Specialist.Infectious Disease Specialist.General Physician.Diabetologist
MBBS, MCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Endocrinology)
Pathology is a branch of medicine that is a very vast subject of study of various diseases. Primarily it is a focus on the immunological aspect of a disease using different modes of study and diagnosis.
Who is an Infectious Disease Specialist?
An Infectious Disease Specialist is a certified medical doctor who studies patients medical data, data records, X-ray reports and Laboratory reports especially in cases where pathological diseases are involved. A General Physician will refer you to an infectious disease specialist when there are chances of severe infection, that requires in-depth diagnoses.
Types of Infectious Disease Specialists
- Immunologists - An Immunologist in Pakistan is a general physician who has further specialised in treating various infections and allergies specifically,
- Internal medicine specialist - A physician who is specialised in providing primary care for any disabilities affecting internal organs and tissues.
- General physician - General surgeon is a medical practitioner who studies, diagnoses and treats disorders related to gut health.
Common names of Infectious Disease Specialists
Also known as انفیکشن کے سپیشلسٹ ڈاکٹر
Infectious Disease Specialists in Sargodha
Sargodha, is one of the most populated cities of Pakistan. Sargodha is also the hub of advanced medical healthcare facilities. People from all over Pakistan, visit Sargodha for healthcare services. From consultants to specialists, you can easily find the best doctors as per your need. Consultation with the experienced and certified Infectious Disease Specialists in Sargodha is now just a click away via Healthwire.pk.
Diseases and Disorders Treated by Infectious Disease Specialists
- Hepatitis A, B, C , D , E
- Common flu
- E. coli infection
- Chikungunya Virus Infection
- Haemophilus Influenzae disease
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
- Tetanus Infection
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Allergy treatment
- Hay Fever
- Swollen skin, tongue, face, throat or lips
- Tingling/ itchy mouth
- Sudden chest tightness, wheezing, cough or shortness of breath
- Skin rashes
- Nausea and Vomiting
- A sudden drop in blood pressure
- Loss of consciousness (severe allergy reaction)
Services and Treatments offered by Infectious Disease Specialists in Sargodha
- Bacterial infections – Bacteria are responsible for a broad variety of infectious diseases, from strep throat and urinary tract infections to meningitis and tuberculosis. Many skin rashes are also caused by bacteria.
- Bone infections – such infections are caused due to deep wound tissues due to which bacteria enters and affects bones.
- Fungal infections – Fungal Infections are known to cause multiple diseases. Currently there are 3000 types of fungal types that can cause infections.
- Joint infections - These joint infections are also due to deep wounds allowing bacteria to enter and affect the joints.
- Tropical diseases
- Parasitic infections
- Viral infections
Best Infectious Disease Specialists in Sargodha - Book an Appointment
Now you can easily book an appointment with the qualified and expert doctors from every part of Sargodha. Healthwire’s male and female top Infectious Disease Specialists in Sargodha are famous for their extensive treatment. Our best doctors in Sargodha are practising in well-reputed hospitals and private clinics. For any queries and ambiguities, you can always reach out to us at healthwire.pk. To book an appointment you can call at 04232500989 or opt for an online video consultation anywhere from all over Pakistan with our specialists, subject to their availability hours.
Doctors for Treatment in Sargodha
- Doctors for Aphasia in Sargodha
- Doctors for Chicken pox in Sargodha
- Doctors for Cholera in Sargodha
- Doctors for Common cold in Sargodha
- Doctors for Coronavirus in Sargodha
- Doctors for Dengue fever in Sargodha
- Doctors for Diphtheria in Sargodha
- Doctors for Fever in Sargodha
- Doctors for Hiv in Sargodha
- Doctors for Infectious mononucleosis in Sargodha
- Doctors for Influenza in Sargodha
- Doctors for Khasra (measles) in Sargodha
- Doctors for Malaria in Sargodha
- Doctors for Mumps in Sargodha
- Doctors for Rabies in Sargodha
- Doctors for Shingles in Sargodha
- Doctors for Small pox in Sargodha
- Doctors for Syphilis in Sargodha
- Doctors for Tetanus in Sargodha
- Doctors for Tuberculosis (tb) in Sargodha
- Doctors for Typhoid fever in Sargodha
- Doctors for Whooping cough (pertussis) in Sargodha
Male/Female Infectious Disease Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions
Infectious Disease Specialist doctors will first ask you about your medical history, will run some tests in order to know the problem at hand, and then describe to you the procedures that you’ll be undergoing, and then prepare a customized health plan for you.
You need to visit an Infectious Disease Specialist on a regular basis in order to stay updated with your health status. It is crucial to have certain tests run regularly so that they can prevent any infection or cancerous development of any kind beforehand.
Infectious Disease Specialists are specialist doctors who are responsible for different procedures. Generally, an Infectious Disease Specialist does not perform surgery until they specialize further in general surgery.
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the best Infectious Disease Specialist in Sargodha is between 500-3000 (PKR).
To book an appointment, find the list of the best Infectious Disease Specialists in Sargodha or call at 04232500989. You can also opt for the video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with a Infectious Disease Specialist subject to their availability hours.
No, there are not any extra or hidden charges to book an appointment with a certified Infectious Disease Specialist in Sargodha via Healthwire. pk.
Yes, you can book an online consultation with the best Infectious Disease Specialist in Sargodha. Find a list of the best Infectious Disease Specialists in Sargodha providing online consultation or call at 04232500989.