Best Eye Specialists for your Sight in Taxila
1 Eye Specialist available in Taxila
Also known as an Ophthalmologist, Eye doctor, Optometrist, Optic Surgeon, Oculist, Optometric Physician, Mahir-e-Amraz-e-chashm, ماہر امراض چشم
Sort by :
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Ophthalmologists or also commonly named as ‘eye specialists’ and ‘eye surgeons’ are one of the most famous specialties in Taxila. Eye specialists in Taxila are highly competent and are well-known for specialised diagnosis and treatments of the eye.
They are certified medical doctors who have expertise in eye and vision disorders. Eye specialists in Taxila are also certified to perform eye surgeries.
نکھوں کے ڈاکٹر کو عام طور پر آئی اسپیشلسٹ اور آئی سرجن بھی کہا جاتا ہے۔ لاہور میں آنکھوں کے ڈاکٹر انتہائی قابل ہیں اور اچھے طریقے سے آنکھوں کے امراض کی تشخیص کرتے ہیں اور ان امراض کے لیے علاج تجویز کرتے ہیں۔ آنکھوں کے یہ ڈاکٹر مختلف اداروں سے اسناد بھی حاصل کر چکے ہیں جو کہ ان کی مہارت کو یقینی بناتے ہیں۔ لاہور میں آئی اسپیشلسٹ آنکھوں کی سرجری بھی کرتے ہیں۔
Why are Eye Specialists in Taxila the Best?
The high rated patient satisfaction and successful eye treatments are what make eye specialists in Taxila the best. Taxila is also best known for best eye trust hospitals with latest eye treatments. A good eye surgeon in Taxila will examine your eye problem and then draft a treatment plan best suited for your condition. Most eye specialists in Taxila are consulted for eye problems like eyesight problems, cataract eye surgery, glaucoma, retinal disorders, myopia, eye laser procedures, etc.
Consult with the Best Eye specialists in Taxila
You can now find the best eye specialists near you in Taxila with Healthwire.pk. Our panel has PMC-verified eye specialists of Taxila who has further specialised in different eye specialties;
- Retina Specialists - These are the eye specialists who specifically diagnose, treat, and manage retinal diseases, such as diabetic retinopathy or macular degeneration.
- Cornea Specialists - This specialty name indicates that it deals with the retina and its related diseases that cause cornea conditions, including refractive surgery, and corneal transplant.
- Paediatric Specialists - As the name suggests, this specialty deals with eye conditions in infants and children.
- Oculoplastic Surgeon - This specialty treats eyelids problems and eyeball surrounding area. specialists also deal in improving facial features through injections and surgeries.
- Neuro-ophthalmologists - These provide treatment for eye problems that occur due to muscle or nerve disorders.
- Glaucoma Specialists - This specialty diagnoses and delivers the treatment of glaucoma through different methods, such as laser, surgery, and medicine.
What Services do a Top Eye Specialist Provide in Taxila?
Most of the treatments and services delivered by the best eye specialists in Taxila are:
- Refractive Errors- Eye specialists correct refractive errors using contact lenses and glasses. Surgery is also an option to correct the refractive errors.
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration- Deals with age-related eye conditions.
- Cataract- Eye specialists diagnose and treat faded colors, blurred visions, trouble with bright lights, trouble seeing at night, and double vision.
- Diabetic Retinopathy- Eye specialists deal with damaged blood vessels of the light-sensitive tissue at the back of the eye.
- Glaucoma- Ophthalmologists treat this condition to cure the damage to the eye that occurs due to the abnormally high pressure in your eye.
- Amblyopia- This disease is treatable by wearing corrective lenses and eye patches.
- Strabismus- It is cured by vision therapies that involve eye exercise, lenses, vision therapy programs, etc.
Our best eye specialists/ophthalmologists will check your eye conditions carefully and will suggest the best suitable treatment accordingly.
When should you visit an Eye Specialist?
If you struggle with your eye vision, have a painful eye, or are experiencing eye infection, then you must look for an eye surgeon near you in Taxila. A good eye surgeon in Taxila will run some eye tests, vision tests, or even recommend a retinoscopy, to deeply understand the condition of your eye health. If you have a family history of eye problems then you should visit an ophthalmologist on a regular basis and have certain tests run regularly so that they can prevent any infection or cancerous development of any kind beforehand.
What does an Eye Specialist do on your first visit?
Your eye specialist or eye surgeon in Taxila will first examine your eye, take your medical history, perform some eye tests in order to know the condition of your eye, and then prescribe you the eye procedures or treatments best suited for your eye condition.
How to choose the Best Eye Specialist near you in Taxila?
Consider the following points to book an appointment with the best eye specialist near you Taxila:
- Qualification of doctor
- Years of experience
- What services does the doctor provide
- Read the reviews
- Look for PMC-verified check
Book an Appointment with the Best Eye Specialist in Taxila
Healthwire has now made connecting with top eye specialists near you more accessible, fast, and easy. You can now book an appointment instantly with a male or female eye specialist of your choice in Taxila, anywhere anytime.
We are trusted by our best eye doctors, who are famous for their quality consultation plus treatment. Our doctors of ophthalmology from all over Pakistan are practicing in well-reputed eye hospitals and clinics.
To book an appointment with the best eye specialist or an eye surgeon in Taxila or their services, you can call our helpline at 042-32500989/021-37130261 or visit Healthwire. Our representative can also help you if you want to opt for “online consultation” with the best-reviewed eye specialists near you from anywhere in Taxila, subject to their availability hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the fee range of the Eye Specialist in Taxila?
Depending upon the doctor’s practicing hospital, education, and experience, the fee for a consultation with the Eye Specialist is between 500-3000 (PKR).
How can I book an appointment with the top Eye Specialist in Taxila?
To book an appointment, find the list of the top Eye Specialist in Taxila or call 04232500989. You can also opt for video consultation anywhere in Pakistan with the Eye Specialist, subject to their availability hours.
How can I find the best Eye Specialist near me in Taxila?
Visit Healthwire or download the healthwire app to get connected with the best Eye Specialist near you in Taxila.
How can I find the most experienced Eye Specialist in Taxila?
To connect with the most experienced Eye Specialist in Taxila visit Healthwire. Search for the specialty you are looking for, and you’ll be directed to a list of Eye Specialists in the Taxila. Visit the doctor’s profile to review the experience of any doctor.
How do I choose a Eye Specialist?
Finding and connecting with a good doctor is important for proper diagnosis and treatment. You need to consider the following points before you visit a doctor: • Make sure the doctor is PMC verified • Make sure the doctor is experienced • Check for the reviews about the doctor • Check the services that the doctor is offering • Check the hospital in which the doctor is practicing