Dr. Nazia Ahmad
Pathologist • Hematologist
19 Yearsof Experience
15-30 minsWait Time
- MBBS, 2004
- MPhil (Hematology)
- Pulse Medical Complex
Sun-Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri-Sat : 05:00 PM - 09:00 PMImperial Block 36-S Commercial Zone, Paragon City, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Dr. Nazia Ahmad specializes in the following services and procedures.
- Blood Cancer Treatment
- Blood Abnormalities Treatment
- Anaemia Related Diseases Treatment
- Platelets Disorders Treatments
- Blood Clotting Disorders Treatment
- Multiple Myeloma Treatment
- Hematology Malignancies Treatment
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Dr. Nazia Ahmad treats the following diseases. Tap on any disease to see its details.
- Typhoid Fever
- Khasra (Measles)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Infectious Mononucleosis
- CLL-Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Leukemia (Blood Cancer)
- ALL- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- AML- Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Platelets Disorders
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP)
- Non Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Chicken Pox
- Whooping Cough (Pertussis)
Want to report a problem?
If you are facing an issue, just report the problem to us and we will try our best to resolve it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What common health conditions are treated by Dr. Nazia Ahmad?
Dr. Nazia Ahmad regularly sees patient’s conditions and health issues related to Hematologist. You may consult Dr. Nazia Ahmad after specifying your visit reasons.
How soon can I book an appointment with Dr. Nazia Ahmad?
You can simply choose a preferred slot from the Dr. Nazia Ahmad availability and book an appointment with us through Healthwire.pk or call us at 042 32500989/021 37130261.
What languages do Dr. Nazia Ahmad via speak?
Dr. Nazia Ahmad is fluent in English, Urdu.
Where is Dr. Nazia Ahmad currently practicing?
Dr. Nazia Ahmad is practicing at Paragon Medical Complex, Pulse Medical Complex.