Dr. Adeel Qamar
- MBBS (K.E)
- MD (USA)
- FCPS (Gastroenterology) - King Edward Medical University/Mayo Hospital, 2008
- Al-Shafi Hospital Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat : 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Dr. Adeel Qamar specializes in the following services and procedures.
- Achalasia Dilation
- Diagnostic Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic Ercp
- Digital Rectal Examination
- Endoscopic Argon Plasma Coagulation
- Endoscopic Band Ligation
- Endoscopic Biopsies
- Endoscopic Dilation
- Endoscopic Guided Ultrasound
- Endoscopic Luminal Stent Placement
- Endoscopic Sclerotherapy
- Endoscopic Clipping
- Liver Biopsy
- Peg Tube Placement
- Therapeutic Colonoscopy
- Therapeutic Ercp
- Upper Diagnostic Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Upper Therapeutic Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Dr. Adeel Qamar treats the following diseases. Tap on any disease to see its details.
Want to report a problem?
If you are facing an issue, just report the problem to us and we will try our best to resolve it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What common health conditions are treated by Dr. Adeel Qamar?
Dr. Adeel Qamar regularly sees patient’s conditions and health issues related to Gastroenterologist. You may consult Dr. Adeel Qamar after specifying your visit reasons.
How soon can I book an appointment with Dr. Adeel Qamar?
You can simply choose a preferred slot from the Dr. Adeel Qamar availability and book an appointment with us through Healthwire.pk or call us at 042 32500989/021 37130261.
What languages do Dr. Adeel Qamar via speak?
Dr. Adeel Qamar is fluent in English, Urdu.
Where is Dr. Adeel Qamar currently practicing?
Dr. Adeel Qamar is practicing at Al-Shafi Hospital.