Dr. Rasool Baksh
1 Yearsof Experience
15-30 minsWait Time
- National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases
Rafiqi HJ Shaheed Road, Cantt, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Dr. Rasool Baksh specializes in the following services and procedures.
- Aortic Surgery
- Bypass Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Stent Placement
- Thoracic Endoscopy
- Thoracic Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Open Heart Surgery
- Aneurysm Repair
- Pacemaker And Defibrillators
- Cardiac Support Devices
- Coronary Artery Disease Treatment
- Heart Transplantation
- Pediatric Heart Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
Dr. Rasool Baksh treats the following diseases. Tap on any disease to see its details.
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Pulmonary Edema
- Heart Attack (Heart Failure/Cardiac Arrest/Myocardial Infraction)
- Abnormal Heart Rhythms (Arrhythmias)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Cyanotic Heart Disease
- Tachycardia/Atrial Fibrillation
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Aortic Dissection
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (Artery Blockage)
- High Cholesterol Diseases
Want to report a problem?
If you are facing an issue, just report the problem to us and we will try our best to resolve it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What common health conditions are treated by Dr. Rasool Baksh?
Dr. Rasool Baksh regularly sees patient’s conditions and health issues related to Cardiac Surgeon. You may consult Dr. Rasool Baksh after specifying your visit reasons.
How soon can I book an appointment with Dr. Rasool Baksh?
You can simply choose a preferred slot from the Dr. Rasool Baksh availability and book an appointment with us through Healthwire.pk or call us at 042 32500989/021 37130261.
What languages do Dr. Rasool Baksh via speak?
Dr. Rasool Baksh is fluent in English, Urdu.
Where is Dr. Rasool Baksh currently practicing?
Dr. Rasool Baksh is practicing at National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases.