Dr. Muhammad Arsalan Khan
Diabetologist • Endocrinologist
24 Yearsof Experience
15-30 minsWait Time
- MSc In Diabetes & Endocrinology - Dow University of Health Sciences, 2017
- DHHM - Pakistan Institute of Management, Pakistan, 2014
- MBBS - Jinnah Sindh Medical University, 1999
- Dr. Zafar ENT & Consultant Clinic
Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri-Sat : 06:00 PM - 08:00 PMA 199 Block 3 Near KDA Market, Gulshan e Iqbal, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Dr. Muhammad Arsalan Khan specializes in the following services and procedures.
- Male/Female Hormonal Issues Treatment
- Obesity Treatment
- Cholesterol Management
- Thyroid Disorders Treatment
- Parathyroid Gland Disorders Treatment
- Pituitary Gland Disorders Treatment
- Diabetes Management
- Goitre Treatment
- Hypoglycemia Management
- Hyperglycemia Management
- Hypertension Management
- Infertility Treatment
- Metabolic Disorder Treatment
- Paediatric Endocrine Disorders Treatment
- Pcos Management & Treatment
Dr. Muhammad Arsalan Khan treats the following diseases. Tap on any disease to see its details.
Want to report a problem?
If you are facing an issue, just report the problem to us and we will try our best to resolve it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What common health conditions are treated by Dr. Muhammad Arsalan Khan?
Dr. Muhammad Arsalan Khan regularly sees patient’s conditions and health issues related to Endocrinologist. You may consult Dr. Muhammad Arsalan Khan after specifying your visit reasons.
How soon can I book an appointment with Dr. Muhammad Arsalan Khan?
You can simply choose a preferred slot from the Dr. Muhammad Arsalan Khan availability and book an appointment with us through Healthwire.pk or call us at 042 32500989/021 37130261.
What languages do Dr. Muhammad Arsalan Khan via speak?
Dr. Muhammad Arsalan Khan is fluent in English, Urdu.
Where is Dr. Muhammad Arsalan Khan currently practicing?
Dr. Muhammad Arsalan Khan is practicing at Dr. Zafar ENT & Consultant Clinic, PIDC Medical Center.