Ms. Ayesha Tahir Bhatti
Pain Management Specialist • Acupuncturist • Physiotherapist
8 Yearsof Experience
15-30 minsWait Time
- DPT (ANMC)
- Certified in Accupuncture Techniques - Iffat Anwar Medical Complex, 2019
- Ms OMPT - Ripha International University
- Gosha e Shifa Clinic
Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Sat : 05:30 PM - 08:00 PMA 759 Main Blvd F Block, Gulshan e Ravi, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Raheem Mubarak Poly Clinic
Sun-Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri-Sat : 05:00 PM - 09:00 PM19 P Block Main Kharak Road, Sabzazar, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Raheem Mubarak Polyclinic
Sun-Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri-Sat : 05:00 PM - 09:00 PMMarghazar Road Block R, Crescent Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Ms. Ayesha Tahir Bhatti specializes in the following services and procedures.
- Amputation Rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular Physical Therapy
- Chiro Practice
- Dry Needling
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Gyne And Obstetrics Physiotherapy
- Heat Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Magnetic Therapy, Bio Lamp And Manual Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neurological Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Physiotherapist
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary Physical Therapy
- Range Of Motion Therapy
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Special Children Physiotherapy
- Specialist In Physiotherapy Consulting
- Sports Injuries Physiotherapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Ms. Ayesha Tahir Bhatti treats the following diseases. Tap on any disease to see its details.
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Sprains and Strains
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Sports Injury
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Stress Fractures
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Pain
- Trauma Pain
- Bursitis (Bursa)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Disc Slip
- Sleep Disorder (Insomnia)
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Tension Headaches
- Lower Back Pain
Want to report a problem?
If you are facing an issue, just report the problem to us and we will try our best to resolve it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What common health conditions are treated by Ms. Ayesha Tahir Bhatti?
Ms. Ayesha Tahir Bhatti regularly sees patient’s conditions and health issues related to Physiotherapist. You may consult Ms. Ayesha Tahir Bhatti after specifying your visit reasons.
How soon can I book an appointment with Ms. Ayesha Tahir Bhatti?
You can simply choose a preferred slot from the Ms. Ayesha Tahir Bhatti availability and book an appointment with us through Healthwire.pk or call us at 042 32500989/021 37130261.
What languages do Ms. Ayesha Tahir Bhatti via speak?
Ms. Ayesha Tahir Bhatti is fluent in English, Urdu.
Where is Ms. Ayesha Tahir Bhatti currently practicing?
Ms. Ayesha Tahir Bhatti is practicing at Gosha e Shifa Clinic, Raheem Mubarak Polyclinic, Raheem Mubarak Poly Clinic.