Dr. Haleema Perveen
- PhD (Applied Psychology)
- MPhil (Applied Psychology)
- MSc (Clinical Psychology)
- Khan Counseling Services Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat : 03:00 PM to 09:00 PM
Dr. Haleema Perveen specializes in the following services and procedures.
- Behavioural Therapy
- Breakup Counselling
- Career Counselling
- Cognitive Therapy
- Family Psychotherapy
- Grief And Bereavement Counselling
- Group Psychotherapy
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Marital Psychotherapy
- Personal Grooming
- IQ Assessment
- Psychological Evaluation
- Rational Emotive Psychotherapy
- Sexual Harassment Counselling
- Workshops And Training Sessions
Dr. Haleema Perveen treats the following diseases. Tap on any disease to see its details.
- Sleep Disorder (Insomnia)
- Panic Disorder
- Obssesive Compuslive Disorder (OCD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Difficulty
- Concentration Problems
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Drug Addiction
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Tension Headaches
Want to report a problem?
If you are facing an issue, just report the problem to us and we will try our best to resolve it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What common health conditions are treated by Dr. Haleema Perveen?
Dr. Haleema Perveen regularly sees patient’s conditions and health issues related to Psychologist. You may consult Dr. Haleema Perveen after specifying your visit reasons.
How soon can I book an appointment with Dr. Haleema Perveen?
You can simply choose a preferred slot from the Dr. Haleema Perveen availability and book an appointment with us through Healthwire.pk or call us at 042 32500989/021 37130261.
What languages do Dr. Haleema Perveen via speak?
Dr. Haleema Perveen is fluent in English, Urdu.
Where is Dr. Haleema Perveen currently practicing?
Dr. Haleema Perveen is practicing at Khan Counseling Services.