Dr. Mohammad Tariq Farman
- Medicare Cardiac & General Hospital Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat : 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM
Dr. Mohammad Tariq Farman specializes in the following services and procedures.
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Failure Management
- High Bp Management
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Ct Scan
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Stress Echocardiography
- Body Composition Testing
- Balloon Valvotomy
- Cardiology General Medicine
- Cardiac Mri
- Holler Monitoring
- Interventional Cardiology
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Electrocardiography
- Trans-Thoracic Echocardiography
Dr. Mohammad Tariq Farman treats the following diseases. Tap on any disease to see its details.
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Congenital Heart Defect
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
- Aortic Stenosis
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Pulmonary Edema
- Heart Attack (Heart Failure/Cardiac Arrest/Myocardial Infraction)
- Abnormal Heart Rhythms (Arrhythmias)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Cyanotic Heart Disease
- Tachycardia/Atrial Fibrillation
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Aortic Dissection
- Valvular Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol Diseases
Want to report a problem?
If you are facing an issue, just report the problem to us and we will try our best to resolve it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What common health conditions are treated by Dr. Mohammad Tariq Farman?
Dr. Mohammad Tariq Farman regularly sees patient’s conditions and health issues related to Cardiologist. You may consult Dr. Mohammad Tariq Farman after specifying your visit reasons.
How soon can I book an appointment with Dr. Mohammad Tariq Farman?
You can simply choose a preferred slot from the Dr. Mohammad Tariq Farman availability and book an appointment with us through Healthwire.pk or call us at 042 32500989/021 37130261.
What languages do Dr. Mohammad Tariq Farman via speak?
Dr. Mohammad Tariq Farman is fluent in English, Urdu.
Where is Dr. Mohammad Tariq Farman currently practicing?
Dr. Mohammad Tariq Farman is practicing at Medicare Cardiac & General Hospital.