Dr. Naveed Ullah Khan
- MCPS (Medicine)
- FCPS (Cardiology)
- National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases Tue : 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM Sat : 03:00 PM to 09:00 PM
Dr. Naveed Ullah Khan specializes in the following services and procedures.
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Failure Management
- High Bp Management
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Ct Scan
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Stress Echocardiography
- Body Composition Testing
- Balloon Valvotomy
- Cardiology General Medicine
- Cardiac Mri
- Holler Monitoring
- Interventional Cardiology
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Electrocardiography
- Trans-Thoracic Echocardiography
Dr. Naveed Ullah Khan treats the following diseases. Tap on any disease to see its details.
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Congenital Heart Defect
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
- Aortic Stenosis
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Pulmonary Edema
- Heart Attack (Heart Failure/Cardiac Arrest/Myocardial Infraction)
- Abnormal Heart Rhythms (Arrhythmias)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Cyanotic Heart Disease
- Tachycardia/Atrial Fibrillation
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Aortic Dissection
- Valvular Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol Diseases
Want to report a problem?
If you are facing an issue, just report the problem to us and we will try our best to resolve it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What common health conditions are treated by Dr. Naveed Ullah Khan?
Dr. Naveed Ullah Khan regularly sees patient’s conditions and health issues related to Cardiologist. You may consult Dr. Naveed Ullah Khan after specifying your visit reasons.
How soon can I book an appointment with Dr. Naveed Ullah Khan?
You can simply choose a preferred slot from the Dr. Naveed Ullah Khan availability and book an appointment with us through Healthwire.pk or call us at 042 32500989/021 37130261.
What languages do Dr. Naveed Ullah Khan via speak?
Dr. Naveed Ullah Khan is fluent in English, Urdu.
Where is Dr. Naveed Ullah Khan currently practicing?
Dr. Naveed Ullah Khan is practicing at National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases.