Dr. Sahar Tariq
- Post Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
- Medicare Cardiac & General Hospital Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri : 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM Sat : 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Dr. Sahar Tariq specializes in the following services and procedures.
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Failure Management
- High Bp Management
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Ct Scan
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Stress Echocardiography
- Body Composition Testing
- Balloon Valvotomy
- Cardiology General Medicine
- Cardiac Mri
- Holler Monitoring
- Interventional Cardiology
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Electrocardiography
- Trans-Thoracic Echocardiography
Dr. Sahar Tariq treats the following diseases. Tap on any disease to see its details.
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Congenital Heart Defect
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
- Aortic Stenosis
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Pulmonary Edema
- Heart Attack (Heart Failure/Cardiac Arrest/Myocardial Infraction)
- Abnormal Heart Rhythms (Arrhythmias)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Cyanotic Heart Disease
- Tachycardia/Atrial Fibrillation
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Aortic Dissection
- Valvular Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol Diseases
Want to report a problem?
If you are facing an issue, just report the problem to us and we will try our best to resolve it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What common health conditions are treated by Dr. Sahar Tariq?
Dr. Sahar Tariq regularly sees patient’s conditions and health issues related to Cardiologist. You may consult Dr. Sahar Tariq after specifying your visit reasons.
How soon can I book an appointment with Dr. Sahar Tariq?
You can simply choose a preferred slot from the Dr. Sahar Tariq availability and book an appointment with us through Healthwire.pk or call us at 042 32500989/021 37130261.
What languages do Dr. Sahar Tariq via speak?
Dr. Sahar Tariq is fluent in English, Urdu.
Where is Dr. Sahar Tariq currently practicing?
Dr. Sahar Tariq is practicing at Medicare Cardiac & General Hospital.