Dr. Rizwan Hussain
15 years of experience
Years of Experience
- Hussain Kidney & Gallstone Hospital Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat : 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
Today’s Available Times
Dr. Rizwan Hussain specializes in the following services and procedures.
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy
- Hypospadias Repair
- Treatment For Prostate Hypertrophy
- Weak Bladder Muscles Treatment
- Male Circumcision
- Laser Prostatectomy
- Internal Urethrotomy
Dr. Rizwan Hussain treats the following diseases. Tap on any disease to see its details.
- Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Gonadal Dysgenesis
- Urethral Injuries
- Prostate Enlargement
- Tumors of Testes
- Urine Blockage
- Kidney and Bladder Cancer
- Interstitial cystitis
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Urethral Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Urethral Stricture
- Bladder Dysfunction
- Benign Tumors of Urinary Tract
- Post Micturition Dribbling
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Bladder Prolapse
- Testicular Cancers
- Urinary Incontinence
- Premature Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Peyronie's Disease
- Male Factor Infertility
- Haematuria (Blood in Urine)
- Urinary Stones
- Low Testosterone
- Bladder Diverticula
- Burning Micturition (Dysuria)
Want to report a problem?
If you are facing an issue, just report the problem to us and we will try our best to resolve it.
If you face any issue, feel free to contact us. We provide 24/7 support to assist your problems
Today’s Available Times
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What common health conditions are treated by Dr. Rizwan Hussain?
Dr. Rizwan Hussain regularly sees patient’s conditions and health issues related to Urology. You may consult Dr. Rizwan Hussain after specifying your visit reasons.
How soon can I book an appointment with Dr. Rizwan Hussain?
You can simply choose a preferred slot from the Dr. Rizwan Hussain’s availability and book an appointment with us through Healthwire.pk or call us at 042 32500989/021 37130261.
What languages do Dr. Rizwan Hussain speak?
Dr. Rizwan Hussain is fluent in English, Urdu.
Where is Dr. Rizwan Hussain currently practicing?
Dr. Rizwan Hussain is practicing at Hussain Kidney & Gallstone Hospital.
Urologists Near You
Urologists in Top Hospitals of Lahore
- Urologist in Aadil hospital lahore
- Urologist in Iqra medical complex
- Urologist in Rasheed hospital (dha)
- Urologist in Prime care hospital
- Urologist in Al razi health care hospital
- Urologist in Health bridge hospital
- Urologist in Al-shafi hospital
- Urologist in Zia hospital & maternity complex
- Urologist in Salma sarfraz hospital
- Urologist in Khairun nisa hospital
- Urologist in Jamiat hospital
- Urologist in Life line hospital
- Urologist in Akram medical complex
- Urologist in Surgimed hospital
- Urologist in Faisal hospital (lahore)
- Urologist in Lahore care hospital
- Urologist in Farooq hospital (westwood branch)
- Urologist in Hameed latif hospital
- Urologist in Latif hospital
- Urologist in Bahria international hospital
Doctors in Top Hospitals
- Doctors in Reshape u clinic
- Doctors in Dental works (lahore)
- Doctors in Kishwar sultana hospital
- Doctors in Aadil hospital lahore
- Doctors in Iqra medical complex
- Doctors in Rasheed hospital (dha)
- Doctors in Union hospital (johar town)
- Doctors in Prime care hospital
- Doctors in Dha medical centre (lahore)
- Doctors in Al razi health care hospital
- Doctors in Health bridge hospital
- Doctors in Al-shafi hospital
- Doctors in Defence medical group
- Doctors in Citi hospital
- Doctors in Avicenna medical hospital
- Doctors in Smile centre (lahore)
- Doctors in Punjab institute of cardiology
- Doctors in Rashid latif hospital
- Doctors in Zia hospital & maternity complex
- Doctors in Combined military hospital (cmh)
Dr. Rizwan Hussain is one of the best urologists in Lahore with a high patient satisfaction rate. He has the following qualifications: MBBS, FCPS
He has expertise in the diagnosis, and treatment of any urinary tract conditions such as UTIs, urinary incontinence, interstitial cystitis, etc.
He continued serving in different urology departments for years treating all kinds of urinary tract-related conditions.
While working in urology he focuses on the treatment and management of various urinary tract conditions using both medicinal and surgical approaches.
His exposure throughout the years of professional practice resulted in the enrichment of treatment skills across the vast field of urology.
He provides personalised treatment plans for both male and female patients suffering from these problems. His expertise in advanced urology makes him one of the top certified urologists in Lahore.
To book an appointment with Dr. Rizwan Hussain, call (042 32500989/021 37120261) or click on Book an Appointment.