Dr. Tahira Afzal
- MCPS (Gynecology)
Dr. Tahira Afzal specializes in the following services and procedures.
- Antenatal Care
- C-Section Normal Delivery
- Cervical Screening Cancer
- Laparoscopy Hysteroscopy
- Lower Abdominal Pain Management
- Normal & Abnormal Pregnancies
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Ovarian Cysts & Tumours Surgeries
- Ovarian Drilling
- PCOS Treatment
- Hormone Disorders Treatment
- Contraception Advice
- Infertility Treatment
- IUCD Placement
- Normal Delivery
- Prenatal Invasive Tests
- Tubal Ligation
- Tvs And Obstetrical Ultrasound
- Clinical Breast Examination
Dr. Tahira Afzal treats the following diseases. Tap on any disease to see its details.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Ovarian Cysts
- Cervical Cancer
- Endometrial Cancer
- Bartholin's Cyst
- Post Menopause Bleeding
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Postpartum Complications
- Ovarian Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Subchorionic Bleeding
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Genital Warts
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Fetal Distress
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Uro Gynae Cancer
- Pre-Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Menstruation Problems
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Vaginal Discharge (Leukorrhea)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Female Infertility
Want to report a problem?
If you are facing an issue, just report the problem to us and we will try our best to resolve it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What common health conditions are treated by Dr. Tahira Afzal?
Dr. Tahira Afzal regularly sees patient’s conditions and health issues related to Gynecologist. You may consult Dr. Tahira Afzal after specifying your visit reasons.
How soon can I book an appointment with Dr. Tahira Afzal?
You can simply choose a preferred slot from the Dr. Tahira Afzal availability and book an appointment with us through Healthwire.pk or call us at 042 32500989/021 37130261.
What languages do Dr. Tahira Afzal via speak?
Dr. Tahira Afzal is fluent in English, Urdu.
Where is Dr. Tahira Afzal currently practicing?
Dr. Tahira Afzal is practicing at Al Qadeer Hospital.